Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• masayokato -

Replied to the thread Game Admin Info Needed.

Does the inactive player replacement function still work, or is it now obsolete/
  • AdmiralEloc -

Posted the thread 25 Player Historic World War Roleplay Map.

Thread
    This post is just here to ask if anyone would be interested in joining a 25 player historic world war roleplay map, there's no particular roleplay in mind, i'll probably just be a decide what you do when you get there kind of thing. I'm talking with a…
  • Forgotten_Marshal -

Replied to the thread Return of the Kaiser RP.

We currently have 62 players for this RP and have sent in the map request. If you would be interested in joining, please do so soon as after the map is created, new players will only have 7 days to join.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Reverse Bug-Losing levels every Hour.

Such a thing doesn’t happen that I have ever seen before. You can send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and we can investigate. Your explanation sounds like you are switching between accounts, which is not permitted. If you…
  • Nightmare_60 -

Replied to the thread Help I can’t get into games.

i found out how to fix it I just got the app
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Getting the Most out of your High Command.

Like (Post)
    5 ) Ability to create one game per month with custom settings. Users with high command and who have reached level 11 are able to create one custom game per month. This allows custom settings such as peace periods, teams, and the ability to set a…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Like (Post)
    4 ) Shared Intelligence data Shared intelligence is a diplomacy setting that is higher than Share Map. This setting gives anyone you have assigned this permission to a copy of all the spy and intel reports that you receive from your spies and planes.…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Like (Post)
    3 ) Fire Control for bombardment units The next feature in High Command that we will now cover is the use of Fire Control. This feature can be used on all ranged units such as artillery, ships and submarines. This allows an automation of unit behavior…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Like (Post)
    2 ) Rally points The next major feature is the Rally Point (RP) feature. Here you can click on individual provinces, groups or all provinces and direct any units rolling off the production lines to make best speed to the selected RP. This is very…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Like (Post)
    Let’s look at the first of these features, queuing. 1 ) Queuing up construction or production When you click on the unit production menu you will see that you have both the Produce (1) and the Queue (2) buttons available to you. Mobile mode uses the…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Like (Post)
    High Command is the premium account of Call of War. This offers the subscriber a number of features that streamline some of the tedious tasks in Call of War. These features can allow a player to be more effective on the battlefield. These major…
  • Kuba El Grande -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • Kuba El Grande -

Now follows Xarus.

Follow
  • Kuba El Grande -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • Kuba El Grande -

Now follows kir79.

Follow
  • Kuba El Grande -

Now follows VorlonFCW.

Follow
  • Kuba El Grande -

Now follows Alexgru.

Follow
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Getting the Most out of your High Command.

5 ) Ability to create one game per month with custom settings. Users with high command and who have reached level 11 are able to create one custom game per month. This allows custom settings such as peace periods, teams, and the ability to set a…
  • Fortune12345 -

Replied to the thread Sp Artillery firing at RRG range?.

ok, but there is a sub right next to it and no rrg reported. Its alright, it went away
  • Kuba El Grande -

Wrote a comment on Kuba El Grande’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ANNOUNCEMENT | OGŁOSZENIE

PL: Konto na forum - Cieply Kuba - nie będzie już przeze mnie używane. Moje nowe i oficjalne konto na forum to Kuba El Grande.
    EN: My previous account - Cieply Kuba - isn't used by me anymore. Kuba El Grande is my new and…