Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Japan 25p Playthrough.

I apologize for this late day 4 update, but I've pretty much conquered China with Tibet's help. I have also broken the 100-unit milestone, but my production industries (like barracks, ord. foundries, airbase, etc) aren't catching up. I'm planning on…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to a comment by Jeff Starbucks on Little Racoon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    nice!
  • MKS Hypno YT -

Replied to the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Quote from fillthenofill: “Quote from Red_1833: “They have certain maps where you can play the old version lol. and why would you have three accounts when you can play multiple games on one account? That would be such a waste of money lol. ” lol i…
  • Tom Voke -

Replied to the thread In-Game Harrassment.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Did you submit it from within your game, or from the link in my signature? If you submitted it from in game there should be a "User Report" option. ” I submitted from your link which I saved from an earlier post by you. I found…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Did you submit it from within your game, or from the link in my signature? If you submitted it from in game there should be a "User Report" option.
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Upkeep.

• RBoi200 -

Liked YourGaurdian’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    Dang... That's a forum. U know what that means? If u wanna have points and morale both, u need to be a little calm. Now here's a suggestion for future... If u play a longitudinal war/war over land mostly, don't go superfast. Capture cities ASA the day…
  • Tom Voke -

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Please submit a support ticket and a GO will take action according to our policies. Unfortunately we can't keep an eye on every single game at every single moment, which is why we rely on people to report rulebreaks. ” Thank…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread How do i make a 100 player game?.

• YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Dang... That's a forum. U know what that means? If u wanna have points and morale both, u need to be a little calm. Now here's a suggestion for future... If u play a longitudinal war/war over land mostly, don't go superfast. Capture cities ASA the day…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Friendly reminder to be polite. I don't want to intervene, but I will if I have to.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Please submit a support ticket and a GO will take action according to our policies. Unfortunately we can't keep an eye on every single game at every single moment, which is why we rely on people to report rulebreaks.
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy and market changes.

• YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread How do i make a 100 player game?.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

Oil? have you maxed out urban AND rural industry?
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hm
  • CaptainCookie15 -

Posted the thread Upkeep.

Thread
    What happens if you can't pay your unit's upkeep?
  • Tom Voke -

Posted the thread In-Game Harrassment.

Thread
    You allow people like this in your game? This was posted in the Newspaper. It was referring to me. I have screenshots if you wish them. Many people are harassing and insulting me on the Newspaper for using gold as Poland in a 1939 Historic World War…
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread CoWmunity RP Event August – Cold War.

Quote from qwertupo: “Game name: qwertupo Game rank: 99 I agree with the rules I like to play as Canada. ” The event was two years ago.
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “The alliance chat can be used ya know ” Still, most alliances use Discord.