Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MarcoPolo58 -

Replied to the thread Damage to Aircraft (Bombers)?.

Thanks, I will look at the specs again. Maybe I don't understand the numbers. All units have defense - but I thought that didn't mean they could counterattack a unit - like a bomber. Artillery has a defense, but didn't think this meant it could shoot…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Negative Food work around?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “It's the most concerning for pariticularly the Doomsday Event and the Arms Race Event, since those start with strong negative food productions. Hiding your food for $30 is the only bet and saving…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

• hakijaa -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

You can turn it off in the settings of the game i think. If you have further problems, contact the Dev team.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Province Organization.

Yes it is a perfect idea. Quote from EmperorEmp: “This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo,…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Negative Food work around?.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “It's the most concerning for pariticularly the Doomsday Event and the Arms Race Event, since those start with strong negative food productions. Hiding your food for $30 is the only bet and saving…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread FORCE PLAYER TO MAKE MOVE AT TIME OF JOINING A GAME THAT HAS STARTED.

Wont change anything, if i want to go inactive i will easily move 2-3 units and just leave... this is the biggest problem the community faces: inactivity, and i agree that a conservative approach should be adapted
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Damage to Aircraft (Bombers)?.

Yes, i actually noticed the same problems, mistly when bombing AI. Interesting, often times i would find AA next to a province i bombed. So my guess is that there is AA nearby with pretty solid range, or maybe some interceptors that you dont see. The…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread FORCE PLAYER TO MAKE MOVE AT TIME OF JOINING A GAME THAT HAS STARTED.

Thread
    I have seen new tutorial games where 19 of 22 players never placed a set of orders in the game. Another where 16 of 22 never placed orders. What we need to do is to have a rule/design where when you sign up for a game that is running you MUST put in a…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Poland Shouldn't be Playable Anymore (25 Player Map).

I have followed a game where the alliance was Germany-Poland-Spain. and they are doing very well.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

Count yourself lucky. In my game another player has lost 16 units in a convoy.
  • i am curious that people are afraid of others using names of Hitler and Stalin. Umm.... PC thing??? Do we have enough of this? Very misplaced strangeness. HAS ANYONE NOTICED THOSE NAMES ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME and we are simulating history here? Please…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread News from the Front - Inside the August game of The Team League.

the game is still running Sorry i dont have much info to share Perhaps, there will be an update from vorlon soon
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

it is only chance that causes the number of inactives to happen more on one team than another team Inactives are a problem that we are trying to overcome many new players join map and dont like their placement or dont understand what will happen if they…
  • grandpooba52 -

Liked PrinceofHonor’s post in the thread report players?.

Like (Post)
    Once someone goes inactive we can't do anything as the AI takes over, so making a report isn't going to help. We do know that players that go inactive especially in team matches causes problems this is why we have been trying our best to make each map…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread general rules.

the range can be increased by researching higher level planes the first planes used in WW2 were limiited in range
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Alliances.

dont think there is a reason other than some alliances want only known players and dont want new inexperienced players You could search for my alliance Mormon Battalion i will accept any who apply
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread ships.

all units heal UP TO 15% of damaged portion if in a province you control Naval units heal at sea not in port healing happens at day change
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

Quote from comrade_jeff: “Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “Enhanced graphics is NOT compulsory for mobile devices. I play on mobile all the time and only use the old renderer. Go to the settings and toggle enhanced graphics off. ” youtu.be/C61PUUB22m0
  • Zimny Kuba -

Wrote a comment on Mandurah’s wall.

Wall Comment
    please sign up for the tournament, two alliances, Federation Special Platoon and Veteran Battalion