Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AK140 -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “ We are currently discussing potential changes to the new behaviour to satisfy more player needs. That said please don't expect any fast change over night as we are bound to our update cycles, so even if we decide for a change the…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Bad luck....

A newer update: Paris fell. Germany and Italy are rapidly advancing. I have an effective counterattack in Spain. UK has attacked Spain too. Turkey is inactive. We are in a terrible situation: not much troops, not much time left. I will keep you updated.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Bad luck....

Update: no chances of defending cores. Portugal is for some reason at gates of Madrid, and i will make a tactical retreat in Spanish land. If i defeat Spain, i will try to attack Italy through Africa and send units to liberate my cores. Only inactivity…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread remove from game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pstomar: “To whomsoever it may concern I joined a game 2786026 by mistake. Hence I wont be playing this game. So i request myself to be removed from that game. I will be gong inactive and that is going to ruin the entire game since its a…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Destroying Own Infrastructure.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TacoGod: “Restrisiko, I prefer that as well, but when an ally turns on me (or collapses) and my troops are far away, it would be nice to deny him/her access to my buildings. ” But you want to win or not ..!? !! :thumbup: Instead So you want to…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread remove from game.

Quote from Pstomar: “To whomsoever it may concern I joined a game 2786026 by mistake. Hence I wont be playing this game. So i request myself to be removed from that game. I will be gong inactive and that is going to ruin the entire game since its a…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread army roster.

Quote from attacker101: “several things can be used to answer your question: 1. if you go onto diplomacy and click the "i" button, it will send you to your profile and in the top right hand side is will say "known army size" with a helmet. the number…
  • atreas1 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “just like in reality, where they played a bigger role in the 1930s and only a minor one in the 1940s. ” Erm, scuse me? Maginot? Kursk perimeter? Atlantikwall? Siegfried line? The point of forts not being popular, is that…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked dw98’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    I sometimes think Bytro makes changes like this just to see who is really paying attention. :D
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “ We are currently discussing potential changes to the new behaviour to satisfy more player needs. That said please don't expect any fast change over night as we are bound to our update cycles, so even if we decide for a change the…
  • Albi70 -

Wrote a comment on Mandurah’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi can You send me a link for registration? Thx
    Albi70
  • Pstomar -

Posted the thread remove from game.

Thread
    To whomsoever it may concern I joined a game 2786026 by mistake. Hence I wont be playing this game. So i request myself to be removed from that game. I will be gong inactive and that is going to ruin the entire game since its a team game. Please remove…
  • THANOS -

Liked Shoravaz’s post in the thread Anyone know exactly what resolution the coalition flag downsizes to?.

Like (Post)
    I love making custom flags for alliances I create, but have never been able to figure out what the game actually sizes pictures to, can anyone help?
  • radaga -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Final.

okay, interesting. when will be open the september queue?
  • attacker101 -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Like (Post)
    They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce
  • radaga -

thanks. not quite a consollidated place to search, but it does help a lot.
  • attacker101 -

several things can be used to answer your question: 1. if you go onto diplomacy and click the "i" button, it will send you to your profile and in the top right hand side is will say "known army size" with a helmet. the number under it will show you how…
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

• dw98 -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

I sometimes think Bytro makes changes like this just to see who is really paying attention. :D
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce