Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Should you put cereal first or milk?.

Quote from Zippofish: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread How to privately play homefront with group of friends.

• Restrisiko -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Can someone explain this? ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4eebbb32836abc425f0e406f7 Or what did you want to know? ^^ If it's about why the map is still in your archive, read again the previous posts .. .. or this >> Quote…
  • Tasmine -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hello Freezy, I greatly appreciate the fact that you check forum and spend time writing this interview. To be honest, I think COW1.5 is great. I love the stealth unit part where commandos can just go to enemy territories. One thing I want the game to be…
  • Zippofish -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really frustrating. If you want…
  • Zippofish -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Should you put cereal first or milk?.

Like (Post)
    What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really frustrating. If you want the system to work, you will…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Why is there a train track on my province?.

Quote from CarterJohn: “level 3 infrastructure ” Infrastructure means roads, bridges, and railroad tracks, among other things. This level 3 infrastructure is indicated on the map by the railroad tracks. Infrastructure does increase the travel…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Are you a Mobile App warrior?.

I don't know how to add people to coalition on PC too. You have to have them add themselves in.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

Hello Freezy, I greatly appreciate the fact that you check forum and spend time writing this interview. To be honest, I think COW1.5 is great. I love the stealth unit part where commandos can just go to enemy territories. One thing I want the game to be…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Why is there a train track on my province?.

Did you build Rail Road Gun? It you have rail road gun, your provinces automatically have rails instead of lines. Those rails will help your RRG go through.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread moving an army through the air.

Like (Post)
    They did try flying tanks though, and paratroopers were able to come with jeeps and other small mobile equipment
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread moving an army through the air.

Yes, maybe some small units. But think about it, should we also have transport planes? They should only be able to carry small amount of units and will have the same thing as transport ships. They will need to embark for a period of time, they will need…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Quote from NoodleBurger: “Woohoo! Let's hope that trading armies returns too in following updates. This features also being 'missed' by the community. ” I will be asking for that!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked NoodleBurger’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Woohoo! Let's hope that trading armies returns too in following updates. This features also being 'missed' by the community.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “Therefore we will enable resource trading between all players in a game round with our next release again. ” About time! ... Hip hip hooray! ... :thumbup:
  • Ryan04px2025 -

What I think is that when I am sending messages to my alliance and already pre-wrote down the message, I copy and paste it in the inbox and send it and the system will not let me. I find that really frustrating. If you want the system to work, you will…
  • CarterJohn -

Posted the thread Why is there a train track on my province?.

Thread
    Hello everyone,, I don't get what the train TRACK DOES TO MY PROVINCE. I attacked a province. It has a level 1 barrack, level 3 infrastructure and a level 1 industrial complex. Then i zoom into to the province to see what terrain it is. Its a Forrest.…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread MOD OF THE MONTH.

If you are more active in forum or chat, you will see way more mods. I don't seen some mods lately...