Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread How to do good with axis doctrine.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “so basically I’m really good with comitron communist doctrine like I can get 200 points in a day in a half with it but I suck with axis doctrine how do I get good with axis doctrine. ” Well using the Commintern…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Why is my name considered so "offensive?".

Quote from GrandEmpire: “No i can see why its offensive. ” His name is b o o t y licious, it's a sexual reference and prohibited as such.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power. ” That's the one thing that you shouldn't do. No-one ever won the…
  • Lelouch II -

Replied to the thread Can't Find The Report Button?.

Quote from Stormbringer50: “the way players have to report message infractions, newspaper violations, and multiaccounting suspects changed recently. All reports are done through either the bug report button from within the game, or by creating a…
  • Lelouch II -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Can't Find The Report Button?.

Like (Post)
    the way players have to report message infractions, newspaper violations, and multiaccounting suspects changed recently. All reports are done through either the bug report button from within the game, or by creating a support ticket from the main…
  • Danieliyoverde123 -

Liked kittkarrkitt’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ValeraZol: “Not man... Not a bunch of people agree with the update... but only YOU ” The most people that have posted here are disliking the update, but that doesn't mean there aren't a bunch of people that like the update, they have just…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Cancel upgrading.

There is no way to cancel upgrades at this point in time.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Can't Find The Report Button?.

Like (Post)
    the way players have to report message infractions, newspaper violations, and multiaccounting suspects changed recently. All reports are done through either the bug report button from within the game, or by creating a support ticket from the main…
  • Stormbringer50 -

Replied to the thread Can't Find The Report Button?.

• Lelouch II -

Posted the thread Can't Find The Report Button?.

Thread
    This might just be me being dumb, but I can't for the life of me find the report button. I checked some other threads and found that I should be able to access it by finding the player via the diplomacy tab then pressing the circled "i" button, but when…
  • THANOS -

Posted the thread Cancel upgrading.

Thread
    is there a way to cancel upgrading a unit in 1.5?
  • Idk The great -

Posted the thread I found a bug..

Thread
    The battle ship shooting my aircraft carrier while its out of its range. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4f14f1242a0065c37598c52ea
  • BuddyFanatic131 -

Replied to the thread Destroy own buildings.

the game's pacing is slow already and if the enemy can just turn your things against you it becomes confusing,militaries *usually* never use enemy equipment as it's foreign to what they're using and they don't know how to properly use it,it can be left…
  • Nova0213 -

Posted the thread "The Largest Economies" in the newspaper.

Thread
    Does anyone actually know how this is measured? I would assume 1 ton is equal to 1 unit of a resource and it doesn't take into account daily consumption, but it would be pretty ridiculous to measure cash and manpower in tons, so are they included in the…
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Replied to the thread Call of War Update/Unit Ideas.

Amphibious Infantry: Amphibious infantry are infantry units meant for assault by sea. They are like normal infantry with small stat adjustments, but their disembark/embark time is extremely reduced. They are immediately converted tp their amphibious form…
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Posted the thread Call of War Update/Unit Ideas.

Thread
    Post any update ideas you have here.
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

If you want to stay alive long, all you need to do is have good relations with neighbors, have a strong army, and stay active. You will notice that players start dropping off and becoming AI every day. By day 5 there will be less then half of the players…
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Replied to the thread Still cannot find any use for the strat bombers.

Strategic bombers are useful in a long term war, but not in a short blitzkrieg style attack. As they damage buildings, you don't want to use strategic bombers on territories you will capture soon. One example of a time I used strategic bombers was when…
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Formidable nations.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Bytro will NEVER do this ” lol I thought you wanted to overthrow Bytro.
  • RBoi200 -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Formidable nations.

Like (Post)
    Bytro will NEVER do this