Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Reality: About 70% of all military in WW2 was from one of the four infantry types (militia, motorized, 4mechanized or regular infantry). For example compare 3 regular infantry with 1 artillery + 1 AT + 1 AA: Both are similarly…
  • Edepedable -

Liked ike53’s post in the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Like (Post)
    One of the reasons I don't make more infantry is the costs associated with the barracks. Compare the associated costs of navy and air force bases to the barracks and they are really out of whack when you upgrade them to L2 and L3. I would suggest that…
  • Jack_Ketch -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

So what is happening is that if I innocently sail my submarine around a sea and its path is crossed by an AI unit on patrol, I suddenly have a war against a country I have no desire to fight. I know it is a war game, but it makes long term strategy very…
  • Rindenknusperer -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • Rindenknusperer -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • ike53 -

Replied to the thread Non-aggression pact.

I agree. Join an alliance, play with your friends, set up a defense, but don't make the game protect you from treachery. I would prefer there was a grace period BEFORE you could join or set up an alliance. Get to know your neighbors before deciding to…
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Research building and resource ideas.

Like (Post)
    It would indeed be much better if your existing units didn't automatically upgrade when you researched a new level. You should have to pay resources if you want to upgrade an existing unit (maybe additionally add an "upgrade all" button that costs more…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

Please leave it as is its awesome I am abusing the heck out of it :D
  • Kanaris -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Don't mean to be late to the party, but I also see a lot of trouble with this update. I can now not just put my artillery near an AI country I want tot attack and go away for half a day without the artillery also shooting at the neigbouring AI that I…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread forced coalition.

It is the community cancer, it is a known disease that has no cure. If we sanction people who dont play, it will probably drag much players away from the game, while any other solution is simply too light for those who just join to see the map and leave…
  • GARY WACHTLER -

Replied to the thread forced coalition.

So if all of my team members decide to drop out, and the other team(s) stay in, then i am forced to continue at a severe disadvantage. Not so fun from my perspective.
  • DecendedDemon -

Replied to the thread please rename Commandos to "Elite".

ahh yes commando's definitely didnt do anything note worthy like SAS commando's brining down half the italian war machine in north africa by wrecking hunderd of grounded planes and wrecking supply lines, yeah commando's really didnt do anything in WW2
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

Don't mean to be late to the party, but I also see a lot of trouble with this update. I can now not just put my artillery near an AI country I want tot attack and go away for half a day without the artillery also shooting at the neigbouring AI that I…
  • Edepedable -

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Effects: * Backstabbing would still be possible, but has a penalty. * Players could offer or request a two day peace guarantee in trade offers. Possibly not easy to implement, though :| . ” I'm sorry but I am still not a…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    The idea of blockades fits perfectly in the game and I will give you a very good example of what I do in every map of 100 that I play. Gibraltar closed and you also close the bottom of red sea, this way the Mediterranean is you coalitions swimming…
  • Overlordich -

Now follows Cgee.

Follow
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Research building and resource ideas.

It would indeed be much better if your existing units didn't automatically upgrade when you researched a new level. You should have to pay resources if you want to upgrade an existing unit (maybe additionally add an "upgrade all" button that costs more…
  • Hans A. Pils -

I vote for the following: New diplomatic status "Peace obligation" between "Shared map" and "Right of way". The status does the same as "Right of way". But if you change your diplomatic status to a lower one or give an attack command against that…