Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The Ultimate Blitzkrieg Strategy [Axis 1.5](Comrade genz).

And KRoki can roaast mods trying to be nice
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Rise of the Axis Map Suggestion.

no it wouldnt USA BRITISH AUSSIE FREE FRENCH GERMAN ITALIAN VICHY FRENCH SPAIN Also remember aĺlies get units no land
  • FizzyT -

Replied to the thread Resource view.

For an unobstructed view of resource provinces.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread I NEED HELP WITH A GAME PLEASE.

no poland was loyal to me i NEVER betray nor break promises
  • whowh -

Quote from GrandEmpire: “you mean germany north and France south No a buffed all british woukd be unbalanced cos UK already gets all its cores ” But that would be 4 v 2
  • GrandEmpire -

you mean germany north and France south No a buffed all british woukd be unbalanced cos UK already gets all its cores
  • whowh -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Dios, Patria, Libertad ! A Dominican Republic Let's Play.

Like (Post)
    I only got warned once for spamming. It was for that time I kept spamming "somebody call an ambulance".
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread 22 Clash of Nations Libya play through.

Quote from Scrappy_: “no theme easier to give advice when its straightforward ” Oh come on. In my opinion, play throughs should be fun to read and without a theme its just words words and more words.
  • whowh -

Liked purplepizza117’s post in the thread 22 Clash of Nations Libya play through.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scrappy_: “no theme easier to give advice when its straightforward ” Lol @whowh this guy means all business.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Possible new ideas.

Quote from WoofWoofWoofy: “What about the Amphibious Tank? It was widely used, like on D-Day, I'm thinking like a weaker medium tank that can go on water without embarking or disembarking. ” Yea I'd like to see a DD tank cross the atlantic.
  • whowh -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Possible new ideas.

Like (Post)
    Hmm. I agree. But new things can definitely be added! You remember the people like you who said Paratroopers wouldnt worl blah blah, what do we have now? Paratroopers
  • whowh -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Possible new ideas.

Like (Post)
    No Genz thats only funny when KRoki does it
  • whowh -

Liked Comrade genz’s post in the thread Possible new ideas.

Like (Post)
    Greta thunberg units: Changes terrain. Santa: increases morale. Crazy Soviet colouring book: distracts enemy.
  • whowh -

Liked Andromeda’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scrappy_: “I think the real problem here is that all the AI's are friends. Like I never see AI's go to war against another AI. They should attack each other. ” I've seen AI declare war on AI a few times in the classic version, but have yet…
  • whowh -

Liked Scrappy_’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    I think the real problem here is that all the AI's are friends. Like I never see AI's go to war against another AI. They should attack each other.
  • whowh -

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Operation Overlord- Map of just Occupied France, historically accurate. USA gets no starting land, just the units. UK, Germany(Occupied France), Spain, Canadian FORCES, Australian FORCES, and Free/Vichy French FORCES. Actually…
  • whowh -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Rise of the Axis Map Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of time period/scenario maps, like 1944 EndGame or say, 1942 World in Flames or something. What i really hate is that, with Dawn of the Patriot AND 1944 Endgame, not only are they small maps but instead of getting countries you get…
  • whowh -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Rise of the Axis Map Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Would this be like the Dawn of the Patriot but world-wide instead of just on the North American continent?