Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread East Mexico playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Good luck
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Arta! ” Good point!
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from croatian kid: “hi ” Are you Algeria in forum game? ” I think so.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked khalisthingsc’s post in the thread New map to use.

Like (Post)
    Can we please bring it back? I’m from Russia and I would love to have a map about my home country ddd 19. We haven’t had a new map or scenario in a LONG time, so maybe this is a good idea? [list][*] [/list]
  • Suna232 -

Quote from croatian kid: “hi ” Are you Algeria in forum game?
  • pod_than -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Glory to the Soviet Armed Forces! Glory to the Soviet Union! Glory to the Workers! Glory to the People! Glory to the Communist Dream! ” This is what happens when a group of extremists lives inside their own protected…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Infantry.

You asking as in general or game wise?If you referring to the game, I recommend you click on the infantry and read the description,it will inform you what infantry is used for.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Humorous Question.

• Vanrendo -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Persia.

Like (Post)
    Because during WW2 Persia was known as Persia, they didn't officially change their name until I think 1959. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Buttons being random.

I've experienced a similar thing a few times.It won't stop me from playing and I'm grateful for Bytro trying to fix irregularities but since this thread is here... On mobile when I want to construct buildings, Secret lab is the last unit building,…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Searching for players still bugged.

Is the question about searching for players to see where and which games/maps they playing? Because I can see and find players if I search their names on the ranking list for players,that is working perfectly fine.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked RookOnzo’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    1: Build a community map builder. 2: Build player admin adjustable scenario types for RP players. 3: Build an actual friends list that allows you to talk and join each others games. This game should be built around teams and communities. 4: Create…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Arta!
  • Talvisota -

Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Bro there's no way lmaooooooo