Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SoulReaper -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

using destroyers to attack land troops and wondering why they don’t deal damage
  • SoulReaper -

Filing a bug report saying u can’t see enemy submarines coming even though it’s within sight range
  • SoulReaper -

Whining in the newspaper complaining u got betrayed. Since when betrayal isn’t allowed in this game?
  • SoulReaper -

Replied to the thread Backstabbing is part of the game.

Exactly. So in my recent game there is this guy whining about being betrayed and getting picked on in a 3 vs 1 situation. Betrayals are a part of warfare. And this is a war strategy game. If you don’t like betrayals, just play the sims! If you don’t…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread change name.

Wrote a comment on geovanny 17’s wall.

Wall Comment
    estaría interesado en ser moderador , el labor de moderador veo que es un papel muy importante .en el cual hay jugador que no cumplen las normas requeridas como respetos de idiologia nacionalidades , burlas hacia otros jugador
    GEOVANNY ECHEVERRIA…
  • geovanny 17 -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    estaría interesado en ser moderador , el labor de moderador veo que es un papel muy importante .en el cual hay jugador que no cumplen las normas requeridas como respetos de idiologia nacionalidades , burlas hacia otros jugador
    GEOVANNY ECHEVERRIA…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Creation of a historic world war 2 map (roleplay one, no gold).

There is already a 1939 25-player historical map. You should contact Vorlon or other members of CoW staff for creation of a role play / no gold map.
  • pjrobbo -

Replied to the thread C00L Mus1c.

Miserere mei, Deus - Allegri youtube.com/watch?v=H3v9unphfi0
  • vyliance -

Replied to the thread change name.

err how to write them ticket? email them or using this forum
  • Dinosauce -

Wrote a comment on Dinosauce’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Single player CoW?
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Posted the thread new war 50/50.

Thread
    I like the new game mode the Bytro team made but a few suggestions to make the game mode better now one is to high the rank required to lvl 40 and must be a active player and not quit games early since in my game my entire front north america is…
  • Devo -

Posted the thread Creation of a historic world war 2 map (roleplay one, no gold).

Thread
    HI, I would like to have a 25p historic world war map how can I get one created?
  • JesterTheSheep -

Liked pjrobbo’s post in the thread Backstabbing is part of the game.

Like (Post)
    “I may be stupid, as you say, to believe in honour and friendship and loyalty without price. But these are virtues to be cherished, for without them we are no more than beasts roaming the land.” ― David Gemmell, Shield of Thunder
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread CoW Pet Peeves?!?!.

Quote from eruth: “Mine is when people mix fast and slow units. Tanks are powerful, sure, but their main advantage (when you compare their power for cost) is their speed. The faster your stack the fewer times it gets attacker by arty and aircraft; the…
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Replied to the thread New Event Idea.

Honestly sounds like a great idea. Would be interesting to see how people handle the power.
  • WalderFrey 69 -

Wrote a comment on Quake911’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Скинь дискорд
  • gusv -

Liked bigflecksin69’s post in the thread How do units determine attack targets when there are multiple?.

Like (Post)
    First off I would like to ask whether a unit already in battle (the red lightning bolt appears) is capable of switching targets mid battle. Frequently I will have ground units attacking air defense units. In the fifteen minute period in which the air…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread How do units determine attack targets when there are multiple?.

Like (Post)
    There are two basic laws of combat: A unit (or group) can attack once per game hour (exact interval depends on speed factor). Yes this unit can change targets for the next attack, although it will still only fire once per game hour, so you can’t make…