Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Braveheart23 -

Posted the thread Joining a coalition.

Thread
    This isn't necessarily a bug in your software, but rather the way your software works bugs me! :) When I set up a coalition, I have had several occasions where other players have asked to join my coalition, but I didn't know about it. There is no…
  • Delby -

Liked Spiffolo’s post in the thread Disband Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TacoGod: “I hate it when a ship is built in a lake! UGH! What do I do with a cruiser in Michigan?!?!? ” protect your land from those filthy canedian rebels. you never know how they will strike :00008172:
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread enemy units ignores my units and keeps going.

Quote from BMfox: “Because rockets have the same program mechanics at planes both rocket and plane convoys do not trigger a battle with enemy ground troops. You can conquer a province occupied by a plane or rocket convoy and you wont attack the convoy…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Mr. Bridger’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    This crap completely destroyed the game. No one will buy a high command because of this. And to play it so that nobody knows when and how the war begins ... well this is really a "strategy game". :) :) Return this change, it has no justification besides…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread enemy regained territory, no explanation.

Like (Post)
    This is the result of a rebellion. Each day at day change provinces with low morale have a chance to revolt and join another country. This will be listed in the newspaper, but it does not list in the events, as that could cause hundreds of…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread enemy regained territory, no explanation.

Quote from Rasliku: “In game 2.787.505 .. ” Quote from VorlonFCW: “This is the result of a rebellion. .. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/ ” And since 2787505 is a tutorial map with double speed there are daily even two chances…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Mobile texting/22 player map glitch.

Seems that no one cares about players problems here anyway.
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Nuclear Bomber.

Quote from Machiavelli: “I have a follow up question to that, can nuclear bombers be shot down? It would seem like an awful waste of resources to spend that much on a bomber just to have it shot down before it can deliver its payload. ” Quote from…
  • Prefector -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Sabotage.

Like (Post)
    Best to put them in a province where there are no buildings and no resource production, this way the only thing the spies can do is give a reveal all troops. 5 spies on a mission give the best result indeed.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread enemy units ignores my units and keeps going.

Because rockets have the same program mechanics at planes both rocket and plane convoys do not trigger a battle with enemy ground troops. You can conquer a province occupied by a plane or rocket convoy and you wont attack the convoy that occupies it. You…
  • KingofCalradia -

Replied to a comment by Marcos Sicilia on KingofCalradia’s wall.

Wall Reply
    en concreto el de carlos I, verás en el escudo la bandera de borgoña.
  • TheGreatSage -

then in the news when a player joins the territory automatically returns
  • TheGreatSage -

• Mr. Bridger -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

This crap completely destroyed the game. No one will buy a high command because of this. And to play it so that nobody knows when and how the war begins ... well this is really a "strategy game". :) :) Return this change, it has no justification besides…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

As stated earlier in the thread, it will be reworked again. To be specific, "the fire at" will setting will return to it's former behaviour, while the "aggressive" setting will stay as it is, so that it is an opt-in behaviour to attack neutral units…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from nemuritor98: “They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce ” If i want to spend 1000$ on shoes, a customer asking me "are you sure" definetly wont change…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Disband Units.

Quote from TacoGod: “I hate it when a ship is built in a lake! UGH! What do I do with a cruiser in Michigan?!?!? ” protect your land from those filthy canedian rebels. you never know how they will strike :00008172:
  • Spiffolo -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

Like (Post)
    you can change the server you are playing in, i guess you are playing in the portuguese server if all your mates are brazilian, pick the english server and the players would be from more places