Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PFM12 -

Replied to the thread ​Beer and Titties are looking for a challenge.

We would be honoured to fight against you in a month or six weeks, please contact me when you are ready, Cheers
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread no emails recieved.

I presume that you checked the spam/junk/trash type folders. You can try to add the following addresses to your email contacts or whitelist to prevent them from being called spam no-reply@callofwar.com callofwar@bytro.com support@callofwar.com And…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Making it Easier to Set Delay.

Well he didn't say it was at the bottom of the list. . . so there is hope :D
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Remove D Ads plz.

Like (Post)
    There is a very simple solution to this: Just spend a couple dollars in the Bytro shop on High Command or Gold and ads will never bother you again. Now on a more serious note. German language ads shouldn't really appear for English users, so I…
  • Bicolormoth -

Posted the thread fighter patrol.

Thread
    when your fighter planes are 'on patrol' will they automatically attack an enemy that appears in that area ? is there somewhere this kind of information is already available, it isn't in the ''i'' information pop-up for the units.
  • VorlonFCW -

We have a full schedule at the moment. Perhaps in a month or 6 weeks?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread End Game.

Quote from Captain Hurricane: “and do the captured provinces count if u are the only player left? ” Yes, your victory points will increase even if you are the only player. Quote from Captain Hurricane: “someone told me after 120 days on your own…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Need to delete account. Help.

Like (Post)
    I do not believe that feature is implemented yet on mobile. You can switch your mobile browser to desktop mode though. From within a game open the three line menu in the lower right, then the settings gear, scroll down in that menu to switch to desktop…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Need to delete account. Help.

Like (Post)
    This is done from the settings gear menu on the main page under your name and rank forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…1677ff6b724e6ced05356db0f forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…1677ff6b724e6ced05356db0f
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Need to delete account. Help.

I do not believe that feature is implemented yet on mobile. You can switch your mobile browser to desktop mode though. From within a game open the three line menu in the lower right, then the settings gear, scroll down in that menu to switch to desktop…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Remove D Ads plz.

There is a very simple solution to this: Just spend a couple dollars in the Bytro shop on High Command or Gold and ads will never bother you again. Now on a more serious note. German language ads shouldn't really appear for English users, so I…
  • Bicolormoth -

Posted the thread no emails recieved.

Thread
    hi all. in game there are messages that say 'treasure has been found' and so on. and that an email has been sent, but i never get these emails. any idea what the problem is ? i also cannot use the in game chat for the same reason, i didnt get a …
  • MontanaBB -

Quote from Captain Hurricane: “. . . you are awesome Mr Vorlon . . . ” Indeed, Kosh, you should just change your user name to "TheAwesomeMrVorlon."
  • Dj Ram -

Posted the thread Remove D Ads plz.

Thread
    hey, as the title states, can you remove the ads plz... i mean like ads on a deskstop version srsly?
  • PFM12 -

.....................Is There No One Else!
  • Captain Hurricane -

someone told me after 120 days on your own u get some message saying your score don't count for nothing?
  • Captain Hurricane -

and do the captured provinces count if u are the only player left? you are awesome Mr Vorlon, always helping me out. et me know when games won count towards achievements :)
  • Schutzstaffel -

Replied to the thread Need to delete account. Help.

Thanks but I don't see it, but I am a mobile user, does that matter
  • Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread The search of the chosen idea.

Quote from TankBuster: “Turns out alot of people quit... ” Yeah, but a few people have come back.... just not to the forums, sadly.
  • Quasi-duck -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Making it Easier to Set Delay.

Like (Post)
    Already on the long list of potential improvements.