Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Have to agree, I don't like what I am seeing. A nuclear bomber at day 10, and nuke missiles at day 20? AA would be hard to scrape up in time. No offense towards the gold, I understand it is necessary for the game; but I feel gold users would just run…
  • General Nightman -

Liked attacker101’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    I do not like the new research for these reasons: - Certain units can be researched to early. you can research rockets and lv. 2 infantry on the same day and you can research Railroad Guns before Medium tanks. it messes up strategy's and makes certain…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread New Game.

You must be rank 11 to join a speed world at war map.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

All countries have variations in resources, some have more than others. There would be no point to conquering someone if it wasn't for the resources and land.
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread diplomacy.

Here's an idea: Create a new map with an adjusted reward system. The map could be the 22-player Mediterranean match. The game ends after 30 days, no matter what happens. If you maintain your core entirely, you gain 200 gold. Every player's original…
  • MACKMITTENZ -

Replied to the thread New Community Coordinator.

• Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

Would coal have to be produced in every country at equal rates, or will they vary like other resources? Ex) Germany has 2 coal provinces creating 6,000 coal while France has only 1 that creates 5,000 coal Ex 2) Germany has 2 coal provinces creating 6,000…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Do no count on statistic a game where you spend less then 5 days.

Why are these players leaving the game early? Is it a matter of a lack of interest or is it a matter of it being easier to gain experience early game? If it is the former, there is not much we can do without dramatically changing the game. If it's the…
  • Lukenick -

Liked CoralWar’s post in the thread RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eminem2891: “Quote from CoralWar: “Several coalitions may want to cooperate.As I often do. ” Which is EXACTLY why that was removed from the game. Facing one coalition alone is bad enough - facing multiple is downright silly. If a single…
  • Lawrence Czl -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

Quote from patriota75: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Avoiding combat ticks is pointless now since this update from last August which started this thread. It is simply a waste of time to trick yourself into moving your planes so you think you are winning.…
  • Lawrence Czl -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Edepedable: “have more groups of defending airplanes than the attacking ones. ” This is not an exploit, simply overwhelming force. Calling this an exploit is ridiculous. ” I'm sorry to say this but this is…
  • Are you searching for IELTS testament available to be purchased without an exam? Indeed, your inquiry has made you arrive on the correct page! We are an eminent supplier of IELTS authentications without an exam. The IELTS or the Universal English Dialect…
  • smithmoore -

Posted the thread Buy Ielts Certificate Online One Stop Shop to Buy Ielts Cert.

Thread
    buy ielts certificate in brazil – buy ielts certificate in china – buy PMP certificate in japan – buy ielts certificate in Jordan – buy ielts certificate in Iran – buy ielts certificate in saudi arabia – buy ielts certificate in malaysia –…
  • dw98 -

Replied to the thread Guide to Artillery.

I won an Antarctica map using a bunch of RRG. I was a huge plus shooting long distance. I'm in the Pacific - Borneo - RRGs encased in Concrete bunkers with Naval Bombers. Molon Labe Remember what the WWII Russian Generals said about 'Indirect Fire' -…
  • dw98 -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread Guide to Artillery.

Like (Post)
    There are never too many artillery, too many planes, or too much oil in this game...
  • dw98 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Guide to Artillery.

Like (Post)
    Great explination, i have nothing to add and that is odd :)
  • dw98 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Guide to Tanks.

Like (Post)
    The main obstacle to medium and heavy tanks are the resources and the amount of infrastructure. Speed is another. All factors that must be considered.
  • dw98 -

Liked CoralWar’s post in the thread Guide to Tanks.

Like (Post)
    Heavy tanks are not so strong as you said as : - they are an easy kill for tactical bombers. - they can quickly be outnumbered : as economy matters, when my opponent build 1 heavy tank, I will build 8 light tanks and far more anti-tanks. When I see my…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Supremacy Features that would be Very Nice in COW.

I think that an edited version of AI trading would be great, especially in Historical. You could propose a trade and the AI would decide much like it decides to change relation, basically it's previous experience with you, your reputation and the risk of…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Make Denmark a More Playable Country in Call of War.

Denmark is just too small. I played it in All Countries All In and while it's nice, in any historical map you larger than average navy will just die from the German battleships and your decent army will go the same way. I'm going to start playing New…