Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Alliance Issues.

Map specific channel is not possible because that created a toxic environment I am guessing you should just use discord or Skype
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

• Killer8282 -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

• Marching in Place -

I prefer the Alliance and Coaltion Chat channels because they are safe(r) from spies. But I play on a PC, and someone on mobile told me that when a Diplomatic mail arrives he gets an audio alert on his phone; so, he prefers Diplomatic mail. Concerning…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from gazsom: “ Again why dont people use the chat channel?? ” Nothing is saved in the chat channel and the next time you log in, it basically disappears.
  • gazsom -

I agree with you mate, Ive tried to get people to chat with me in the Coalition Ive joined which is the chat window to the bottom left hand side of the screen, or is that limited to High Commands? Ive started an alliance that requires input from…
  • Marching in Place -

Posted the thread City label background.

Thread
    I find the translucent background of city labels to be too opaque; that is, they are not translucent enough. I have trouble reading the map and unit info behind the labels. I suggest making the label background MUCH more translucent... like, just a hint…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    As this topic has devolved into insulting each other it is closed.
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    New application.

Name:Macabre louison
    Level and experience:2 solo victories 1 coalition. Level 41 member of 3 months.
    Skype account:Unfortunately none
    Gmail account:yes (sisnanet@gmail.com)
    Discord account:yes but not often used
    Reason to be a…
  • Balhog -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Given the limited time and budget of the developers I am not sure that inventing a communication platform identical to countless already available free systems is worth the time. I would prefer feature improvements and bugs…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Changes to spying.

Like (Post)
    Quote from No41: “When you hire a spy and tell the spy to spy on provinces it say the report will come in 24 hours but when you send a spy to a VERY Close provimce The report STILL comes in 24 hours I’m pretty sure going from Paris to Berlin…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Planes and AA units on same provinces.

If the AA is at the same location, or within 5k of the target, then the AA will also be targeted by the attack and it will return fire accordingly.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

Like (Post)
    x-factor is a thing its by far the biggest factor if you're extremly unlucky you'll even get ticks which deal 0 dmg
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

In every battle there is an X-factor that means an attack might do from zero to 100 percent of the listed damage. This is in addition to the effects of terrain, forts, and home defense.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

x-factor is a thing its by far the biggest factor if you're extremly unlucky you'll even get ticks which deal 0 dmg
  • VorlonFCW -

Given the limited time and budget of the developers I am not sure that inventing a communication platform identical to countless already available free systems is worth the time. I would prefer feature improvements and bugs fixed in the game instead.
  • No Sticky Keys -

Posted the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

Thread
    I use artillery a lot, and an issue I have seen time and time again is that the damage is rarely what you'd expect it to be. I should preface this by saying that I do understand that SDBE, terrain, different damage on offense and defense/against…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Units won't capture provinces.

This is just a lag in your display, you will find that you got a notification the province was captured, but the map didn't update yet.