Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Replied to the thread LAWST Seeking Match.

We'd be interested, PM me on the forum or on CoW Communtity message. Or, message me on my discord: discord.gg/6DwY4R4
  • Vamaw -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This thread is way too long ” It just shows how passionate some of us are about the dreadful changes Bytro made to the game.
  • Vamaw -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Suspicious amounts of money in my country.

Like (Post)
    Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in each own province morale…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Suspicious amounts of money in my country.

Oh, never heard that before. That must be the cause, thanks.
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Replied to the thread Vassal States.

but at the same time they change your popularity
  • EmperorEmp -

Posted the thread Looking for "Commander Gameplay Styles".

Thread
    I've been clicking around but am coming up short. Does anyone have/know of a thread detailing different player types? If not this could be a good opportunity to draft something for fun... Thanks
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from Alphared: “ The three day cool down has other intended effects... I recently went an hour (or less) out of the time limit on some of my games, automatically booting me from my coalitions... which meant, when I came back I had to wait three…
  • Restrisiko -

Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in each own province morale…
  • mrchuikov -

As far as I can tell if you capture an enemies capital province you get a significant lump of cash, not sure when you receive it though, if it's at the beginning of the next day or not.
  • Vamaw -

Posted the thread Suspicious amounts of money in my country.

Thread
    This's been happening occasionally on some of my games. Sometimes overnight, my countries money supply jumps from say 20,000 to 180,000. I don't remember putting anything on sale in the market , nor do I recall trading with my allies, and my income is…
  • mrchuikov -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

lose like a hero Would you rather have everything you could ever need or just have enough to get by, with much more to lose?
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Best way to defend against artillery?.

Early game? More arty. Tac bombers are also good as an anti-arty measure (especially if they're upgraded) but if that arty regiment happens to have some AA cover, your bombers will lose efficiency.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Gold button.

Are you talking about the mobile or PC version?
  • Vamaw -

Now follows VorlonFCW.

Follow
  • Vamaw -

Both are bad alone, but I guess 10 anti-tanks is the better option since planes can't take provinces. Would you rather win without dignity, or lose like a hero?
  • General Nightman -

Level 6 Tactical Bombers. With fighters, I can do no damage to other units other than airplanes. Anti-air can help if I have no fighters to stack with my fighters. You are being attacked by a group of planes and tanks on a plains core province. Would…
  • Zippofish -

Posted the thread Gold button.

Thread
    Really need to move the button that allows you to rush with gold on mobile. It sits right above the “x” close button and half the time you accidentally spend gold you don’t want to spend trying to close a window. You play a map for days or weeks…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Might be alone here, but I'd rather go down in flames than betray an ally. Would you rather use Level 6 interceptors and no other plane, or level 6 tactical bombers and no other plane?
  • Deva222 -

Replied to the thread LAWST Seeking Match.

Hi, challenge with my ally? Please send me a message on cow, my Nick deva_
  • mrchuikov -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.