Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SADRA_ready -

Now follows Joe Bartolozzi.

Follow
  • SADRA_ready -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” Racism and fascism, downplaying holocaust, neo-nazism, advocating race theory. Actually check it for yourself: German Homefront
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

Like (Post)
    As the great-granddaughter of a Romani Holocaust victim, I cant believe we have someone in this WW2 game forum that has the audacity to downplay the largest-scale genocide in human history, despite endless evidence to the contrary? WTF is your problem…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Kadeko’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “What timing… how long…? ” It didn't say any times... which means it would be lasted for, y'know...
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it? ” Aged like wine.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it?
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Geden’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General2.0: “Quote from General2.0: “I played (and won) America Homefront for the first time last week and it is not showing up in the achievements as well. ” Yesterday and this morning I got a lot of achievements including win on…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” Racism and fascism, downplaying holocaust, neo-nazism, advocating race theory. Actually check it for yourself: German Homefront
  • jhone432 -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number).
  • pod_than -

Replied to the thread Give us the option to disband units.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed…
  • SADRA_ready -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” I'll message you in-game...
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” I'll message you in-game...