Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Posted the thread Commando Militia.

Thread
    So... I am using commandos to occupy a city and have 1 battleships, 1 sub, and 1 destroyer outside with a naval bomber patrolling over head. My commando unit is at low HP (15%). I send it out to attack somewhere and poof! Militia appears out of nowhere…
  • Scphs -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scphs: “Customizing units I believe is something most players want, For example, you click on your medium tank division and see "22nd Medium tank division" this unit has like 15 confirmed kills you start to give it a name in your head but…
  • Scphs -

Replied to the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Yeah I though about that, Thanks for the feedback though!
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Unit Stack Contest.

I would participate, but I would need a matrix with unit stats, 'cause I am not playing at the moment so I can't reach them
  • YourGaurdian -

Posted the thread Looking for Good active players.

Thread
    I am from THE ELITE DELTA FORCES Alliance. We are ranked among the top 170. We are active and participate in the alliance tournaments regularly. We just require few things. 1. Activity on the game. 2. Use of discord server for communication 3. K/d…
  • Agent Orange -

Replied to the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Quote from Scphs: “Customizing units I believe is something most players want, For example, you click on your medium tank division and see "22nd Medium tank division" this unit has like 15 confirmed kills you start to give it a name in your head but…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked Scphs’s post in the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Like (Post)
    Customizing units I believe is something most players want, For example, you click on your medium tank division and see "22nd Medium tank division" this unit has like 15 confirmed kills you start to give it a name in your head but want to see it on the…
  • Agent Orange -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

Quote from MadMike69: “you may want to change it to Agent Green :) ” If only, haha! The name is inspired by the chemical obviously :)
  • Agent Orange -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread Looking for an alliance.

Like (Post)
    you may want to change it to Agent Green :)
  • Tribunate -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

Like (Post)
    Hello! I'm Agent Orange - the new moderator on the EN staff. I live on the east coast in the United States. I have a lot of hobbies (probably too many to list) and when I get involved in a hobby, I tend to go all in! I am currently a full time student…
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Looking for an Alliance to settle in.

Hey... Accept the friend request I just sent YourGuardian#5959
  • Tribunate -

Posted the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Thread
    Unit Stack Tactics Contest
    INTRODUCTION: I was thinking about this as there has been a lot of discussion with the new update on 1.5 and unit efficiency when in stacks of 10 (or more in some cases). I thought of a fun way to discuss, debate and assess
  • Scphs -

Posted the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Thread
    Customizing units I believe is something most players want, For example, you click on your medium tank division and see "22nd Medium tank division" this unit has like 15 confirmed kills you start to give it a name in your head but want to see it on the…
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

you may want to change it to Agent Green :)
  • MadMike69 -

Like (Post)
    Hello! I'm Agent Orange - the new moderator on the EN staff. I live on the east coast in the United States. I have a lot of hobbies (probably too many to list) and when I get involved in a hobby, I tend to go all in! I am currently a full time student…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Like (Post)
  • Scphs -

Wrote a comment on Dramos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You should be able to name your Tank Divisions, instead of 94th Medium tank division you should be able to name them, 7th Panzer Division or name your airplanes 1st Luftwaffe Squadron or something, also naming cities or things like Floatillas and nukes…
  • Quote from DoctorDR1: “We demand is only seen by you. They see “They request” (or maybe “They ask for”) ” Trade offer: 'Country' offers _______ for __________ .
  • RBoi200 -

Now follows BMfox.

Follow
  • BlazingInfernos -

Like (Post)