Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Record.

That is automated, not something that is manually updated. I expect that the "guests" don't count, only when users are logged in.
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Artillery.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1sd_tanker: “Woudn't it make sense to put it With(stacking) their artillery? ” A smart player always considers the possibility of sneak attacks on the artillery by planes, other artillery, or fast units circling around behind, and DOES…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Artillery.

Quote from 1sd_tanker: “Woudn't it make sense to put it With(stacking) their artillery? ” A smart player always considers the possibility of sneak attacks on the artillery by planes, other artillery, or fast units circling around behind, and DOES…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Unit Lost.

The game newspaper shows units lost in several ways. Look for the battle results that are listed like this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fbcde3f71b045c5a84941d5e4 And it clearly shows the province, the unit name, and what did the destruction. The…
  • 1sd_tanker -

Thank Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello, Most people put artillery behind a stack of other units to protect them from enemy ground forces, with the artillery behind them they aren't in danger (unless the stack infront dies) of being damaged unless the…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Hello, Most people put artillery behind a stack of other units to protect them from enemy ground forces, with the artillery behind them they aren't in danger (unless the stack infront dies) of being damaged unless the enemy has ranged units as well.…
  • 1sd_tanker -

Posted the thread Artillery.

Thread
    Hey guys! I'm not really much of an artillery user, but I'm starting to think about using them. I have just one quesition though. Why do many people put units in Front of their Artillery? Woudn't it make sense to put it With(stacking) their…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread General Unit Overview.

some charts on production growth migjt be fun.
  • diaze -

Now follows Cabo Infante.

Follow
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Immortal convoy.

My Zombie TB in Paris is at -10,695% and -2,138.9 Hit Points... and going down.. That kind of damage would have done wonders to my enemy... Not to mention it was a crap place to block a province... everything would have gone through there so now all my…
  • Somanta -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “Quote from _Pontus_: “Pokemon-CoW 1.5 is here to stay and the end of CoW apparently unavoidable. ” Then why do you persist in spamming the forum with your vitriol? At some level you seem to actually give a damn, but that is so…
  • Somanta -

Replied to the thread Call of war 1,5 event feedback.

I made a group of 7 tanks and 8 motorized infantry and another of 3 tank destroyers and 7 tanks, I sent them yesterday to conquer a country, human player, the first one to the cities, the second one to rural provinces. He has moved well, but this is not…
  • Somanta -

Liked MSRedneck59’s post in the thread Call of war 1,5 event feedback.

Like (Post)
    I agree with Jester the sheep. I have enjoyed playing Call of War for several years now. I disliked many of the previous updates and liked some others. I've never complained about the ones that I didn't like. I simply found a way to adapt to them and…
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Guide to Naval Units.

Quote from General Nightman: “A submarine will usually defeat a destroyer in a 1v1 as long as it attacks first ” Really? I always thought of submarines being weak against destroyers, never able to stand a chance against them, so when I see a…
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Quick Guide: SBDE.

Nightman thank you so much for this, I never really fully understood SBDE until today. Now, I know how to stack my units right and conquer the enemy! Thanks so much for all the hard work with these amazing guides, keep up the good work!
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Guide to Why Units Die.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Why can't they just report more specifically in your notification or the newspaper? ” Because
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread A Epic Strategy to bring down a player or AI country.

Well this is what I mean by "back-stabbing allies." If they start getting salty If they are going inactive If they are inactive If they are being toxic If your spies say they are planning to betray you
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Call of War Quiz.

Thanks. Comment if you want a 2.0 (harder)
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Voting for next event.

Yeah but what if the whole world really doesn't want a ceratin event...
  • Boozo -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War Funny Quotes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KrestelGaming: “"The last time a jet ever saw me, it shot me down." -Chuck Yeager ” The last time I saw a jet, I was shot down...