Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• caitlin079 -

Wrote a comment on caitlin079’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • john greak -

Wrote a comment on john greak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    milatary alliace with ai so you can tell them what provices you would get and it can 4 6 provs 0/ to a 100 to see if they like it just a idear
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Workaround for units that are not clickable in the map seam.

I have it in game 3016639 which is a Beta game I have sent in a bug report, I have also tried all of the above and it does not work. also tried going to the mobile phone and trying and that did not work either. I have a Mac and a Galaxy 8
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked OutKast’s post in the thread I'm looking to join a quality alliance.

Like (Post)
    Have you even tried discord, it is a chat system, far better than the in game system. Bytro trusts it. They used it themselves. Bytro uses it for support staff communications system. Bytro also uses in for their newest game Conflict of Nations and does…
  • iNot_here -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

I got chat banned for no apparent reason at all user is iNot_here
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread AI Market plans have changed significantly.

Thread
    Suddenly I am seeing market quotes at 1 and 1.1 to buy from you coming from obviously A.I. countries. Also seeing more at 30 again coming from A.I countries to Sell to you. Anyone else have comments on the impact on their games?
  • Ben Jacobs -

Wrote a comment on Ben Jacobs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How do I start my own games?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Acts of Valour.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Role-play game in 1939 Historical Map.

Like (Post)
    So, what's wrong with a partial copy and paste? ... Another scenario would be a new 7 Dec 41 historical map (the day of the Pearl Harbor attack). You have two teams of players agree to become allies in this map in a fashion similar to alliances in WW2.…
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Just a salty player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General Skeet: “So, I think Anti-Air units are a bit too OP. So recently, I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. I have a decent amount of research and average-ish stats. So I send multiple Tanks to take the remaining…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Role-play game in 1939 Historical Map.

So, what's wrong with a partial copy and paste? ... Another scenario would be a new 7 Dec 41 historical map (the day of the Pearl Harbor attack). You have two teams of players agree to become allies in this map in a fashion similar to alliances in WW2.…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Acts of Valour.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “pearl harbour ” Perhaps a 7 Dec 41 historical map would be the answer to that. You have two teams of players agree to become allies in this map in a fashion similar to alliances in WW2. One side would be the axis (e.g.…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Just a salty player.

Quote from General Skeet: “So, I think Anti-Air units are a bit too OP. So recently, I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. I have a decent amount of research and average-ish stats. So I send multiple Tanks to take the remaining…
  • Don't think super heavy is going to be useful when heavy is already heavy. And commando tank units???
  • Historically accurate doesn' t mean that they will be a good addition to the game. Heavy tanks are already an impopular unit; super-heavy even less so.
  • I honestly don't see the point. more units for the please of more units is not really bringing much, especially "ahistorical" units.