Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kanaris -

Liked Aloriel’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Take my opinion with a grain of salt, since I've not begun a new map as of now to see it in action for myself, but I am very concerned about the change in research from goods to food. Idk what their game is about that and frankly I don't like it. "While
  • Aloriel -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, since I've not begun a new map as of now to see it in action for myself, but I am very concerned about the change in research from goods to food. Idk what their game is about that and frankly I don't like it. "While
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Posted the thread early game.

Thread
    early game, what do you do? do you attack quickly and claim large swathes of land but over extend your army and collapse later game? do you play it slow and build up your army so you can win by overwhelming the enemy, do you build a airforce with few…
  • haidang2014 -

Liked unpredictabl’s post in the thread The Team League July signup.

Like (Post)
    I m in game id: unpredictabl haidang2014 , team up? I m single player aswell
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Biggest Surprise While Taking Over an AI managed country.

probably when taking over the USSR on a 25 and finding after 5 days of waiting from spies that the country had over 300 units with 66% of them on the Western side where I was attacking from. I left that map.
  • Xarus -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Final.

So here is the final score table for the first season of the Dirty Dozen: * Player * February * March * April * May * Points * Mark Achkar * 1067 * 919 * 603 * 1055 * 3644 * BigHorrn * * 1206 * 1203 * 1170 * 3579 * jony55 * 5…
  • gusv -

Posted the thread Biggest Surprise While Taking Over an AI managed country.

Thread
    I won last game as Northern US allied in a coalition with Libya and Caucus. The last country was Italy, which was abandoned by its human player, and it was now AI managed. If we took Italy, our coalition would reach 721 points in the tutorial map and…
  • MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread The Team League July signup.

Preparing a team will update the names shortly
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

THE RECENT UPDATES. Anyone else concerned about these massive changes...let it be know. In my opinion these changes are too drastic on terms of COW game-play, I think that the half rate research is narrowly acceptable, notwithstanding the fact that the…
  • email append -

Wrote a comment on email append’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Email Appending Services gives high energy to sales and for generating maximum traffic to the website. Every organization whether it is big or small they need to maintain their database for potential customers and also their existing clients for business…
  • WebTanitimTR -

Wrote a comment on WebTanitimTR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    medyumyorumsikayet.com/ - Her türlü büyüde ve diğer çalışmalarda mutlaka başka bir varlığın yardımına başvurulur. Bu varlığa nasıl davranılması gerektiği de medyumun bilmesi gereken en önemli husustur Medyum Yorum Şikayet Sayfası
  • Crazy__Greek -

Replied to the thread The Team League July signup.

single player here aswell ;) maybe all the singles one here we can form a team of singles :P Crazy__Greek
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Move Version Tag/legend.

Thread
    On the lower right corner of the map screen there is a Version legend and several other lines of product identification. Can you move this to the top left corner where there is a captive space between the top menu bar and the Country legend. This way…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Quote from Aloriel: “Is there a SBDE maximum number for transport ships? Or do those break down into their respective unit SBDE, like, let's say you have a convoy which consists of let's just say 8 AA, 8 AT, 8 armored cars. Would those transport ships…
  • Last of Kin -

Wrote a comment on Last of Kin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Get out! Get out! Get out! You, lay down right there and don't move!
  • Aloriel -

Replied to the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Is there a SBDE maximum number for transport ships? Or do those break down into their respective unit SBDE, like, let's say you have a convoy which consists of let's just say 8 AA, 8 AT, 8 armored cars. Would those transport ships work at 100% or are…