Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eurofighter3 -

Replied to the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Maybe we schould make the game management a suggestion.
  • Eurofighter3 -

• hakijaa -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Easier way to scroll through pages of ranking?.

Like (Post)
    Well, I was waiting for construction to finish at a game today and I was pretty bored, so I decided to scroll to my ranking and see which players are near me in ranking. As I was clicking on into seemingly eternity, I realized that there could be an…
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Easier way to scroll through pages of ranking?.

Like (Post)
    Good suggestion, I have experienced the same. A search option per level would be helpfull too. Now you can only search by a players name.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Making new players experienced faster.

Good spot. I agree with the gentlemen thoughts above me. But be aware that a lot of them will still leave, as for some reason patience does not exist in the 21st century.
  • hakijaa -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Making new players experienced faster.

Like (Post)
    May be ready to play another game about a week from now ... I just started playing the 39 historical map (I'm a WW2 history freak) ... I try to play not more than one game at a time. And I got 1 coalition partner that I think may be going inactive soon.
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Making new players experienced faster.

Like (Post)
    I would be a bigger fan for games divided in levels. For example: 1: 0-20 2: 20 - 35 3: 35 - 50 4: 50+ Now you have players of level 50 of higher entering a tutorial or a clash of nations level 22 where they meet beginners. This way they can win, boost…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread Anti-Cheat.

Like (Post)
    Anti-cheat ensures that all users in the game will not have the same IP address. If two users that do enter the same game with that enabled, they will be banned from that game, can't remember if they are banned permanently as well. Disabling it allows…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” As of current, hospitals dont exist in the game, so you would have to wait a few days (or if it 2x,4x,6x a…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

Enhanced graphics is NOT compulsory for mobile devices. I play on mobile all the time and only use the old renderer. Go to the settings and toggle enhanced graphics off.
  • WayneBo -

Just one example: Planning placements of airfields in advance.
  • Eurofighter3 -

So the question also too you, WayneBo: Why you needing "scales, grid coordinates or Lat/Long"? I still did´nt understand for what you are needing this, if you have the time for arrival?
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread Anti-Cheat.

Anti-cheat ensures that all users in the game will not have the same IP address. If two users that do enter the same game with that enabled, they will be banned from that game, can't remember if they are banned permanently as well. Disabling it allows…
  • Eurofighter3 -

You are right. I´ve forgotten the distance. But why you are needing the distance? What do you want to do with this information? Do you want to make shure the game is calculate correctly? If you just have the distance information, you would don´t know,…
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread News from the Front - Inside the August game of The Team League.

No updates since 7 Aug. has the game finished?
  • radaga -

Posted the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Thread
    Game> 50x50 I got assigned RED team and placed in SOUTH USA day 4 I checked. EVERY PLAYER IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA from RED team gone inactive BLUE is very active, with only a ocuple inactives. There is no hope of playing in this conditions. I…
  • WayneBo -

None of the maps have scales, grid coordinates or Lat/Long. Neither is there an Order of Battle menu. Generally, tools that would be useful to real war fighters are completely missing.
  • Ozzone -

Quote from AK140: “Agreed, there's a nuclear weapon in the game which have 50 km blast radius (at least i heard) and it would've been useful to have distance shown and stuff... although my issue with distance in this game is that they are inconsistent…
  • Ozzone -

Quote from Eurofighter3: “This time is based on the speed of the unit, the unit level, the nature of the province and the existing infrastructure in the province. ” You have to have a value for distance to calculate time based on movement. It's the…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” Yeah --> click here >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/23852-details-about-units-regeneration << ;)