Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Thats me everytime I play as an island antion
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Quote from Eindringlin_galing: “Everyone around me: nooooo you cant just survive and take over! Me as the Philippines: hehe unit be island hopping ” hey, u copied Gen. MacArthur!
  • GA Marshall -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

Like (Post)
    The drop-out ratio in 1.5 is just horrible. Even worse than in 1.0. I've played quite a few games now, and in most of them there were 3 or 4 players max remaining after day 7. Most of the rest simply never did anything and were replaced by AI by day…
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Posted the thread Chat.

Thread
    On mobile, whenever I try to backread in the chat and then someone messages in the coversation...it will automatically teleport you back to the starting point. It actually makes it hard sometimes to go back to read the answers to soem of my questions or…
  • GA Marshall -

Replied to the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

I'd like to support this idea. Among all the important factors for and against creating/joining alliances and coalitions, the probability of player inactivity is the most decisive one in teamplay. There is no need to punish anybody with a -50% gold…
  • Indy Neidell -

Wrote a comment on revengegirl’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • Feelskill -

Replied to the thread New command buttons :(.

Its good but its not the same ... Phones are smaller with small screen and old looking of buttons was better for it. And why it must be the same as PC ... No logic in it.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Two or more accounts.

Only one account is permitted per person. Please submit a report from that game. Open the menu in the lower right corner and select the bug report button. Select the player report category and provide specific details, such as: country x wrote an…
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows Akiar.

Follow
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows Alkyonor.

Follow
  • BlueFox77 -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • BlazingInfernos -

Replied to the thread Foreign troop unit.

To be honest, war does not work that way. Turkey cannot open fire on french troops and expect france to do nothing. Instead of support units, just bring back the troop trading. It will be way better.
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Gold usage.

I am not going to mention about the gold use but of the army size on the newspaper. It is possible to hide your strenght by moving units on the the water as transports.
  • DeadmanDK -

Posted the thread Two or more accounts.

Thread
    Hi. In a game i've been playing, one player openly admitted to having two accounts. I've asked in the help channel, and their advice is to write here. Is it not permitted, and if so, where/how do i report the player ?
  • Erichvonmanstein1940 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Read my stats.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kanaris: “Stats alone are meaningless. Unless I am in a match with you so I can see how you use your troops, only then I can understand the stats and exactly what they mean based on your habits, your short and long term objectives, your…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Roleplay group looking for experienced roleplayers (must have discord).

• OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Every country playable.

This will be good, actually when I was inside a event game where every country was in! I saw panama take over the world with Danzig!
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Arrows should be used instead of lines.

Thread
    Everytime I move a unit, it shows lines that zig zag across provinces, it looks like hell. I suggest we add them with arrows and when I mean arrows! I don't mean Conflict of nation arrows! those are bad! I suggest they add arrows like those in HOI4,…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Foreign troop unit.

Thread
    In this game, what I find annoying, is that when I want to support your friends (militarily) but you don't want to have war with his enemy. For example: Lets say Turkey's ally Italy, is being invaded by France. Turkey doesn't want to declare war with…