Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread MOD OF THE MONTH.

Like (Post)
    We all have our different roles. Im glad you guys appreciate our awesome staff.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

Quote from Tasmine: “Rocket can hit moving target if they close enough. ” Highly unlikely, because rockets are incredibly fast and units aren't. But if you try to move them when the rocket has 20 seconds till impact, your going to take damage.…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread giving sea resources.

Then maybe add a research project for sea oil mining(like new building), as the nuclear rocket.
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

Quote from NoodleBurger: “Dude I have a really nice hack if you want to defend against a rocket. Literally just move your troop away from that province. Rockets cannot hit moving targets. ” Rocket can hit moving target if they close enough.
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread Fanfic. CoW (100 Player Map).

don't hate on swiss for having brains to stay out of the world wars
  • KrestelGaming -

I can possibly agree with the resource being oil, since there is offshore mining
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Fanfic. CoW (100 Player Map).

Meanwhile, Swiss people are living life as if there is no war going on
  • Messerschmitt Plane -

Liked Michael Myres’s post in the thread New Feature: Building and Destroying Cities.

Like (Post)
    we definitely need this feature Quote from Zippofish: “I would personally like to see the ability of annexation. I know it’s been posted before, but it seems that you should be able to annex occupied territory once the war ends with the nation…
  • Messerschmitt Plane -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread New Feature: Building and Destroying Cities.

Like (Post)
    I would personally like to see the ability of annexation. I know it’s been posted before, but it seems that you should be able to annex occupied territory once the war ends with the nation either by war or diplomacy.
  • lTmtt88 -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

Ltmtt88 EN form member Moderation officer for Roblox I want to join the staff team to make sure that there are no people breaking rules. why should i be selected? i have been a chat moderator before i do not break rules and i wish for people to follow…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread The Sound of Call of War 1.5.

Let's back to the topic-Sound After played CoN. I guess CoW is a little bit outdate. It has 2 types of sound. One for standard situation: standing, moving; One for attacking. Same as the model skin, 2 types too. This just a suggestion. Because I still…
  • Tasmine -

Liked Boozo’s post in the thread The Sound of Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    OMG am I dreaming? The update I have been waiting for I don't want to wake up...wait it's not a dream? I feel like this is not real. Anyways Bytro, thanks for making my life better :)
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Here is another shot at trying to get a more representative and/or balanced ('Europe- Road to War Map')- just using geography, not politics ... Western bloc: USA UK France Spain Sweden Eastern bloc: Soviet…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    That is interesting. What do other people think>
  • gusv -

Liked Tasmine’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Levelize units I feel ok too. I play CoN two days ago. And yesterday almost lose. At the game started, only give you armored cars, 1 arty, 1 fighter and some regular infs. No tanks, it really hard to do defendsive prepare if you dont know who will attack…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread group chats for coaltion members.

there are two different coalition chats already, one is through the diplomacy menu once joined a coalition everyone in it will get a new chat at the very top any message sent there everyone else will be able to see, note the chat through diplomacy is…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Levelize units I feel ok too. I play CoN two days ago. And yesterday almost lose. At the game started, only give you armored cars, 1 arty, 1 fighter and some regular infs. No tanks, it really hard to do defendsive prepare if you dont know who will attack…
  • papadopoulos-colonel -

Wrote a comment on papadopoulos-colonel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    just suggesting stuff
  • papadopoulos-colonel -

i dont think that there were nuclear rockets or nuclear submarines or batleships either in that era but they are still in the game it would give players a reason to have navy since even mods admit navy is useless in all but 2 maps *oh i see one guy said…
  • papadopoulos-colonel -

Posted the thread group chats for coaltion members.

Thread
    it would be great ti have group chats for coaltion members to talk about things like an allie misbehaving and how to deal with it sending messages individualy is tiring and you can miss points like i have this guy in my coaltion that is almost never…