Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50%…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Cannot see airports.

Airstrips of an ally only becomes visible when you have Share map with them. Yes, you will need to scout and find airstrips in case of RoW. Honestly, I think RoW should give you access to airstrips.
  • Suna232 -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone! I'm a long time player but still bad at this. I randomly decided to join a FFA version of the world at war map as an ally west african nation and 2 weeks later i'm at the top of the leaderboard with a good amount of luck. I'll bullet point…
  • Erecon -

Replied to the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Geden: “Real time recording = stats are updated more or less instantly. You won't notice a massive difference compared to the old system, but it's quite a bit faster. It shouldn't have lost weeks of data, but…
  • Erecon -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Geden: “Real time recording = stats are updated more or less instantly. You won't notice a massive difference compared to the old system, but it's quite a bit faster. It shouldn't have lost weeks of data, but there was a window of a few…
  • Peachez -

Posted the thread Cannot see airports.

Thread
    If you have “right of way” with another player how come his airports do not become visible for my planes to use? I have to send out scout planes just to find somewhere to land in friendly territory. Just a thought… :beer:
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50%…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...
  • Suna232 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
  • Vanrendo -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Oh, snap!
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” They apparently forgot to switch the city…