Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• white bird -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I need you to tell me what you need to do, ” Hi Ryan. I am active as well although I do sleep and take breaks from the computer but then I use my phone. I'm trying to understand your statement above. What do you need me to…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wrote a comment on white bird’s wall.

Wall Comment
    We need to recruit more people and we can do some training stuff
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Comment
    You can be the officer
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Comment
    Hey are you joining my alliance?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Favorite Games and why.

Quote from maxyf: “Quote from denj: “There are so many cool games available today. I like games at high slot machine wins which I can play online without installation. The best part is that I can win money while…
  • maxyf -

Replied to the thread Favorite Games and why.

Quote from denj: “There are so many cool games available today. I like games at high slot machine wins which I can play online without installation. The best part is that I can win money while…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread attack and defence mod.

Well when an artillery is in stack with for example a tank. Then when the artillery Is within range to attack, they stop to attack. But when the artillery stops, the tank also stops. They will not go to the front to attack. That but be the problem. Maybe…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Quote from Vamaw: “At the start? Loads of tactical bombers, arty is good but bombers are even deadlier. WYR, have two nuclear bombs, or four nuclear bombers? ” Four nuclear bombers, they are pretty useful. From now on, please explain why you chose…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Even though your level is higher than me, my brother plays it and is a lieutenant so he will help me even though hedoesnt play this game anymore
  • Ryan04px2025 -

So we will join a alliance game and in the mean time I will teach you skills But to do that, I need you to tell me what you need to do, I will add you to the alliance. BY THE WAY, I AM HIGHLY ACTIVE. PLEASE ACCEPT THE OFFER. THANKS Quote from white bird:…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread attack and defence mod.

I'll try to explain it as best as I can: Artillery firing from a distance is always attacking. If it comes into close combat at any point, it then defends. Moving units will attack the unit that is stationary. If they are both moving, that one in it's…
  • GenghisKahn -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

The only way I have managed was finding out they declare war as soon as sharing a border, so now I leave a province in between me and next country, until I am ready for the attack that will come as soon as I take that province. "to improve is to change,…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Wrong map. The Alliance World Cup is played on a 10 player 1932 map the country choices are USA UK Sweden Germany France Spain Italy Yugoslavia Soviet Union Turkey
  • white bird -

I may be interested. Would like to hear more details. Perhaps you could write up a short / simple synopsis of how training will take place?
  • white bird -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Training Alliance.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I am Ryan and I will be recruiting people for the training alliance. TAG JCUTY. For new players and old players that are active. They will be taught how to get better at this game and the goal is to go into combat strong and sturdy. Please tell me…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

The new coalition rule with the 3 days cooldown creates another issue : it becomes super hard to adjust the border post-war, since you cannot have a fake quick war as before. Could we have a new rule where you cannot give core territories (to avoid a…
  • Vamaw -

At the start? Loads of tactical bombers, arty is good but bombers are even deadlier. WYR, have two nuclear bombs, or four nuclear bombers?
  • The War Machine 7 -

Im assuming by plans you mean real life plans. Definitely all my plans, I don't do much beneficial anyway. Would you rather, Start a game with loads of Artillery plus normal armies, or start off with loads of tactical bombers plus normal armies.
  • The War Machine 7 -

Posted the thread Yugoslavia anyone?.

Thread
    Anyone else ever notice how overpowered Yugoslavia gets late game when its controlled by AI. And I'm not just talking with the new Elite AI update, but even before then.