Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusv -

Liked Crister’s post in the thread Unit Speed.

Like (Post)
    Thank you all for your replies, I appreciate the information.
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Unit Speed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Vorlon was faster than me ” I'll let you go first next time ;)
  • gusv -

Liked Crister’s post in the thread Unit Speed.

Like (Post)
    I'm wondering how a stack with AT and Infantry can over take a stack of Light Tanks, SP Arty and SP Anti-air? I mean, the Infantry is on foot, right?
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Coalition War Declaration.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “What happens if the member of your coalition is half the globe away from you? Join the war and loose your morale without actually fighting them? I disagree with the part that you need to join the war because you might be in a…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Coalition War Declaration.

Like (Post)
    You are just making the game flexible. I want to explain it to you and not shout no to you the moment you post, unfortunately I cannot only talk to the point. The point is that that will be a useless addition to the game
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “What happens if the member of your coalition is half the globe away from you? Join the war and loose your morale without actually fighting them? I disagree with the part that you need to join the…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from KrestelGaming: “What about the UK in WWI? At first, they decided to remain neutral despite having an alliance with France and Russia. They only joined the war after neutral Belgium was invaded by Germany Also, what if the weakest player in…
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Coalition War Declaration.

Like (Post)
    What about the UK in WWI? At first, they decided to remain neutral despite having an alliance with France and Russia. They only joined the war after neutral Belgium was invaded by Germany Also, what if the weakest player in the server who made an…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    What happens if the member of your coalition is half the globe away from you? Join the war and loose your morale without actually fighting them? I disagree with the part that you need to join the war because you might be in a way yourself and you are…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Most Useless Troop in the game?.

Thanks for your honest opinion Ryan ... You are telling that to a guy whose planes have taken many hits from AA units, and given likewise to opponents with AA units ... Most experienced players (and I have played with guys at level >70 and folks with…
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Coalition War Declaration.

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Quote from KrestelGaming: “What about the UK in WWI? At first, they decided to remain neutral despite having an alliance with France and Russia. They only joined the war after neutral Belgium was invaded by…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Most Useless Troop in the game?.

Like (Post)
    Normally, we will not give strong comments on a specific unit because all of them are useful. But I think antiair is just not as useful as the others.They cannot attack, they can only defend. What is the chance that the plane will come? But anyways if…
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Most Useless Troop in the game?.

Like (Post)
    What do you think is the most useless unit or the unit with the least useful uses in this game?
  • Spetsnaz_ -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

• Spetsnaz_ -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

• Zundert The Terrible -

Posted the thread TTC looking for a match.

Thread
    We would like a challenge, we've only done 1 battle with an alliance where only 1 player showed up, so it wasn't really a challenge. Our normal rules are: No gold use, peace period with players for 2 days or more and free country select. We could also…
  • Vonderboi -

Posted the thread Top alliances needing a top five super star.

Thread
    if ur high ranked and have promise and need a player to help put u up top. Lemme know I play many maps w admins and games bet and finish top of board almost every time.
  • Vonderboi -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Vorlon.... If u have a spot let me know. I want in on awc.. I am a nasty player. I can show u screen shots from multi maps finishing about top guys in the game and admins. I play w the best and finish first regular js. Talk to Eminem he can vouche for my…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked Theodore Jefferson’s post in the thread Custom Nations, Maps, and Scenarios.

Like (Post)
    So recently I was playing a game of call of war being America securing my dominance over Canada and Southern United States, but then in help chat I asked a question "In create a game can custom nations etc be created?" I was answered with a solid NO but…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to a comment by Ryan04px2025 on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello, moderators are morely for chat, they can ban and help people out and enforce rules, where as game operators are the guys who look over bug reports and try to fix those as well as having moderators rights in chat.