Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No41 -

Wrote a comment on Dodge McMasters’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Гхгррүдлиааа
  • No41 -

Replied to the thread Commandos or paratroopers? Which should I produce more?.

• Nvemtaffii -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How do I create a new game like the 1939 history map?
  • Shilleywater -

Posted the thread Out of food.

Thread
    Can anyone either relay in this thread or link me to another pertaining to the implications of running out of food. I'm running on the wire in one of my games and am curious about the effects it has on existing units. Specifically, do they suffer any…
  • Shilleywater -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Research in Queue.

Like (Post)
    If you have nothing to say, (Hidden Content)
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread Why does AI countries trade embargoe me when I attack others?.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “For like a week yes. @blue44elephant ” I saw you in a forum. Do you have an alliance?
  • No41 -

Replied to the thread Attack and moving issue.

I understand your problem! It happens to me too!!! you can’t move your unit but you can attack though..right? I also have experienced this bug before And I can’t solve the bug yet. This bug only happens to me once. The bug happens after you split units
  • No41 -

Replied to the thread Where do you think you are going?.

• No41 -

Posted the thread HELP! I don’t know how to use the spying and espionage functions.

Thread
    Please help I don’t know how to use spies or espionage ;( :waswowie:
  • Dictatorian -

Replied to the thread Game Admin.

It is day 6 and I tried to get a friend but they can't join in. It is now day 7 and it is close to day 10. My friend says that it says that it is not accepted yet. I don't know what it means but no one has filled in the open slots at all.
  • Shilleywater -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Commandos or paratroopers? Which should I produce more?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sakha Republic: “ paratroppers... or commandos...? ” Commandos logically, because they are universally applicable and economically much more sustainableWiki_Sticki_DS.gif
  • Ryan04px2025 -

I personally prefer commandos as they have OP attack. I don't like paratroopers because they need many buildings and requirements to build so never mind...
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Posted the thread Where do you think you are going?.

Thread
    Surrender! ;)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Research Unit Upgrades.

Quote from Antoninus Caesarus: “Oh, I totally missed that! Thanks so much, I know what to do now. Another question: How do you collect blueprints without using gold to buy it or waiting for supply drops? ” You can't. :( There is a chance you don't get blue…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Antoninus Caesarus’s post in the thread Research Unit Upgrades.

Like (Post)
    Oh, I totally missed that! Thanks so much, I know what to do now. Another question: How do you collect blueprints without using gold to buy it or waiting for supply drops?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Posted the thread Attack and moving issue.

Thread
    Calling from game ID: 3113515 3113515 22 / 22 Day 3 3min 34s small_23.png PLAY My armoured division just does not move. There is no move action. I tried dragging it and then this happened. What will solve it?
  • Antoninus Caesarus -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Research Unit Upgrades.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Antoninus Caesarus: “I have not yet completed my blueprints, that's why I am upgrading until the last level in the rounds I'm playing. But still, it says research requirements not fulfilled when i'm about to reach the last level upgrade.…
  • Antoninus Caesarus -

Replied to the thread Research Unit Upgrades.

Oh, I totally missed that! Thanks so much, I know what to do now. Another question: How do you collect blueprints without using gold to buy it or waiting for supply drops?
  • No41 -

I think commandos and paratroopers are both good though.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Research Unit Upgrades.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Antoninus Caesarus: “I have not yet completed my blueprints, that's why I am upgrading until the last level in the rounds I'm playing. But still, it says research requirements not fulfilled when i'm about to reach the last level upgrade.…