Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MiloK32 -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on Spite_Is_Right’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ugh thats what I did
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Replied to the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “ofcourse,, i like the challenge, anyone can choose japan and win. not everyone can choose UK and do whatt that lvl 106 can do in my italy thread ” Yeah I'm sure it wasn't lack of skill. UK just has a tough time. Allied…
  • Karl von Krass -

ofcourse,, i like the challenge, anyone can choose japan and win. not everyone can choose UK and do whatt that lvl 106 can do in my italy thread
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Replied to the thread Normal Infantry, Motorized Infantry, or Mechanized Infantry.

Quote from whowh: “It really depends on the circumstances but normally I always keep the core of my army as mot infantry UNLESS I am pan asian. In that case, I only really use regular infantry as my main battle force and mot as a scout. For axis, only…
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Wall Reply
    Aim to take a capitol every day, preferably as close to day end as possible to "lock in" territory gains (prevent rebellion). You will be chewing up territory fast, having to turn around and reclaim wastes time and military assets. Plus capitols are…
  • Suna232 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Crew the aircraft carriers!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “And that would be good for newish players who dont know mutch abouth carriers and just refuse to use them. If that was a case they would have to interact with them and learn true those interactions. ” yea
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

I think that there could be different resrch trees from different countrys under same doctrines. (German and Italian under axis doctrine or British and USA, myb even Franch under doctrine)
  • Karl von Krass -

Liked Spite_Is_Right’s post in the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, I think everything has to go your way for UK to roll everyone quickly. Japan has a good advantage against most of her neighbors and by the time you take over all that crap in Asia you're a beast. If the European powers don't get it together and…
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Wall Reply
    It's pretty much all there in the thread. By day 3 you should have some tanks and armored cars built. Split up and claim territory, avoid fights you can't win. You have the speed advantage. The infantry and artillery mop up forces behind them. …
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Wall Reply
    Attack Manchuko or China off the bat and start working your way to Dutch Indies. Tons of doubles down there, you want to take it early.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to a comment by Suna232 on Claudio von Panjim’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Or like calling me Indian for example
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Wall Reply
    Focus on Infantry and Artillery development until you're at current tech. Then switch to light tank and AC. Ignore navy and air for the first few days unless an enemy builds lots of tacs.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on Suna232’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Axually, i am not.
    Althoo my country was under Hungarian rule in 1300. and in my countrys capital city was place where WW 1 officially started!
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Yeah, I think everything has to go your way for UK to roll everyone quickly. Japan has a good advantage against most of her neighbors and by the time you take over all that crap in Asia you're a beast. If the European powers don't get it together and…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Morale broken on historic ww.

Every country on every map including Historic starts at 70% morale. When you conquer a capital you get an overal 10% morale increase. If trough out the game your morale drops due to new conquered territory or being too far from your capital you can: -…
  • GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on Suna232’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your from Hungary
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

British doctrine and American doctrine did differ. I do like the Commonwealth idea, and non commonwealth could be normal allies or maybe Western Allies
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread New unit idea, myb.

Quote from Suna232: “Oky, most likely this was sugested few times buth why dont add helicopters buth very high on aircrafts branch for resrch. That would be very good unit and give erlyer acces to helicopter Allied doctrine as they only used them at…
  • BMfox -

Liked Ciro702’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MZM7: “That's not what I was talking about. My example is about when you happen to be at war with another player or coalition, and your ally goes inactive, and the AI proceeds to attack you. I made no mention of popularity in this case, I'm…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

!!! Ok, then time to take control of Russia's military and drive Europe to a world war AND CONQUER THE WORLD AND SHAPE IT IN MY IMAGE MUHHAHAHHAH- oops i mean, time to walk the dogs