Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Replied to the thread South Africa Playthrough.

Midway through day five: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8dfe676bf3277eabdc28e4026 As you can see, Portugal's African colonies have capitulated completely (apart from one province that rebelled), and I have begun an invasion of the Belgian Congo, while I…
  • Xctsam -

Posted the thread Server error / What should i do?.

Thread
    Hello One year ago i had an account, but i forgot my Passwort and e-mail Adress. So i just started a new account. But now i have the problems that the points to level up just stay on 111 on level 3 and I just want to play a 4x World map which requires…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    I've noticed that there are normally a few times a day when the AI update their market offers. Day change is usually one of those times, so if I've bought up the cheapest tranche of a resource on one day I'll try to wait until day change to buy the…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    Example battle durations, from dxcalc. Comintern Arty bombarding Allied Infantry defending a core city: 14 turns Comintern RArty bombarding Allied Infantry defending a core city: 6 turns Comintern Arty bombarding Allied AC defending core plains: 14…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Found screenshots on my phone with the medium tank stack parked in the capital and its stats, showing why I had to wait until later. Attacking this with infantry and light armor would have been suicide
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Great point, and I've tried to save as many pictures as I can along the way but don't have many of these early days. I'll have one for the start of Day 3 when I post that update.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    One suggestion : Please add pictures to help your audience picturize what's happening and how.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Day 2 Only 5 countries have added to their scores so far, so I sit tied for 6th with the 50 VPs I started the game with. I'm nowhere on the list of top 25 economies, unsurprising given the number of first-time players and their early economic…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Yea fair point on stack size, I'll consider that. Also RE: interceptors, I consider interceptors a mandatory support unit in every game so I planned on using them just the same in this game. Same with naval bombers. I don't have much heartburn still…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 6thDragon: “This is an interesting thread. While I admire sticking to the theme, you may want to consider breaking up your target stack of 10 HTs. 3 or 4 would probably kill about anything they encounter and building a stack of 10 would be…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread Playthrough: Heavy Tank Spam.

Like (Post)
    This is an interesting thread. While I admire sticking to the theme, you may want to consider breaking up your target stack of 10 HTs. 3 or 4 would probably kill about anything they encounter and building a stack of 10 would be so resource intensive to…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Historical War--Argentina.

Whatever you do, don't research across the board, but focus on just a few units and use the extra 6 days of research options to the full. Since you're playing with Brazil, securing S.Am shouldn't be too much trouble, almost whatever land units you use.…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Coast Defence.

Like (Post)
    Depends on what you have invested in since the beginning. If you have a high level of food and steel, and/or have invested in air, naval bombers are good to patrol your coast. They are good at their job, and very good at redeployment, to counter…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Give us the option to demolish buildings.

I would really hate this. Everyone suggesting this only looks at themselves destroying their own building, but they never consider that their enemy could use it as well. Combined with the hefty damage already done to buildings when you take over a…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Nadda’s post in the thread What's the best unit to defend from light tanks with?.

Like (Post)
    I normally go with communist china on 100player lmao and I am always surrounded by pan-asian 'friends'
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Attacking aircraft using land units.

Like (Post)
    Planes can't protect a province so you will take the province, the airbase will be destroyed and the plane will turn into a convoy truck. A convoy truck is classed as light armoured units.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread Eeny Meeny....

Like (Post)
    Of course. Turkey attacked germany so he didnt invade china with me. So I got it all to myself. I killed him a few days ago... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8dfe676bf3277eabdc28e4026