Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Both are bad alone, but I guess 10 anti-tanks is the better option since planes can't take provinces. Would you rather win without dignity, or lose like a hero?
  • General Nightman -

Level 6 Tactical Bombers. With fighters, I can do no damage to other units other than airplanes. Anti-air can help if I have no fighters to stack with my fighters. You are being attacked by a group of planes and tanks on a plains core province. Would…
  • Zippofish -

Posted the thread Gold button.

Thread
    Really need to move the button that allows you to rush with gold on mobile. It sits right above the “x” close button and half the time you accidentally spend gold you don’t want to spend trying to close a window. You play a map for days or weeks…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Might be alone here, but I'd rather go down in flames than betray an ally. Would you rather use Level 6 interceptors and no other plane, or level 6 tactical bombers and no other plane?
  • Deva222 -

Replied to the thread LAWST Seeking Match.

Hi, challenge with my ally? Please send me a message on cow, my Nick deva_
  • mrchuikov -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

• Alphared -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Hopefully you will like the next features more ” As we already said, disallowing resource trade outside coalitions + taxing the market * killed diplomacy, because it forces everyone to play in coalitions, * killed all that was…
  • Alphared -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Reasons for these changes were given plenty already by BMFox, thanks for that :) One of the most important reasons, which was not mentioned yet, is that these changes make it harder for multi accounters, wolf packers and account…
  • Alphared -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alphared: “Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Alphared: “or better, just assign everyone to a coalition at the start of the game, and they can never leave it. ” Pls not... I hardly ever join coalitions and when as late as possible and…
  • Alphared -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from Chimere: “The new coalition rule with the 3 days cooldown creates another issue : it becomes super hard to adjust the border post-war, since you cannot have a fake quick war as before. ” The three day cool down has other intended…
  • Alphared -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vamaw: “A quota on the amount you can trade with non-coalition members would've been a better approach. ” Any kind of resource trade restrictions would be detrimental to the game, including the current ones ... :tumbleweed:
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Release Notes 2019-10-15.

The main mode of trading in this game is resources ... Yet silly taxes and trade restrictions have drastically reduced this type of trade, particularly if you are not in a coalition ... Within my experience, I only recall selling armaments in one game by…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Release Notes 2019-10-15.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Thank you Arcorian ... But has my main concern (and that of many others) been addressed about the silly taxes and trade restrictions that are killing this game? A few days ago, I started a game as a non-aligned nation (not in a…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Same. How many games are you playing right now? ” Currently playing one as Japan in 39 map ... Never played more than two at a time (takes a lot of time investment to play this game and I suspect most of…
  • gusv -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This thread is way too long ” It just shows how passionate some of us are about the dreadful changes Bytro made to the game.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Vassal States.

It's an interesting concept, but all they really do is give you resources that you would've already had from occupying their provinces. It's like eating a cake, you can eat the cake one-by-one yourself, or have someone else feed it to you at the same…
  • Newbss -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This thread is way too long ” It just shows how passionate some of us are about the dreadful changes Bytro made to the game.
  • General Nightman -

No infantry. Infantry can be made up by planes, tanks or even just SP units. But without artillery, my wars are going to cost me a lot more units, and potentially lose me the game. Would you rather backstab an ally to win the game, or attack an enemy…
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Replied to the thread Vassal States.

the vassal states are really meant for economic support rather than military the vassal states only produce as many units as is needed in the set quota they build low level industry but high infrastructure, no fortifications, a couple air strips,…
  • OutKast -

Wrote a comment on Borg Army’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Borg Army, our alliance will play an alliance game with you if your interested. We have not played a lot of them, but they are fun.