Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Botmen -

Liked Keyadoria’s post in the thread More playable country.

Like (Post)
    problem is: Greater Romania has never been. Austya-Hungary, or Greater Hungary was real.
  • Botmen -

Liked Keyadoria’s post in the thread Hungarian Hussars.

Like (Post)
    Van itt magyar:) A kritikáknál indítottam topicot, hogy Magyarországnak legyen helye a 22 fős térképen, Románia mellett. Szavazzatok oda :)
  • Jostik -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General Tarkov: “As Doctor said the game assumes theres medics and mechanics that heal units after every day change. ” The game assumes that our strikeforces get reinforcements...
  • Jostik -

Liked IndochinaUnion’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    Still the problem of featuring a mass assault doctrine instead of tactical hit and run, conserving your units and focusing on technology is not answered? Why is it more preferable? Why could not we feature a hospital healing units correlating with…
  • Jostik -

Liked IndochinaUnion’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    I have played CoW for the first time and I noticed that there WAS NOT A SINGLE HOSPITAL to heal my units after fighting! Imagine you are fighting a 1v2 situations, you have eliminated the first player and now you want to move on, but then you discover…
  • Larry is god lol lol -

Posted the thread My troops.

Thread
    um my troops only do defense all of them are bugged with 0 damage.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Anpere: “It took me awhile to notice it was due to low morale and all I needed to do was place a unit down as a garrison force until morale increases every 24 hours (1 Day). ” That's very ineffective as you can easily…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from Anpere: “It took me awhile to notice it was due to low morale and all I needed to do was place a unit down as a garrison force until morale increases every 24 hours (1 Day). ” That's very ineffective as you can easily take 20 provinces…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

Quote from General Tarkov: “As Doctor said the game assumes theres medics and mechanics that heal units after every day change. ” The game assumes that our strikeforces get reinforcements...
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

I agree 1.5 needs to work around our lives because we can’t shape our lives around 1.5, we all have work to do and being able to play CoW all day sounds like a great life but the rent won’t pay itself and the exams won’t get any easier.
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear Bomber Bug.

V1s can be shot down. V1s In the game has 5hp and a lv1 aa does 5 damage plus the aircraft defense value of the other units could shoot down your V1.
  • Braveheart23 -

Replied to the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

As far as I am concerned, CoW 1.5 still has significant issues. For one, who ever heard of a battleship sinking a submarine at range? Or sinking a submarine period? There is no connection with reality here. The only way a battleship can sink a…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

Quote from Anpere: “1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned. ” The 1.5 deserve an…
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for CoW.

I see where you are coming from but it wouldnt work for this game. Basically what it seems like is you want COW to be a less complicated version of HOI
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

Like (Post)
    1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Change the war effects.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Bringing back 1 year old posts for a new audience? ?( ” Something wrong?. I can re-publish my old pages to show them to the new forum members. And continue improving my ideas and points to make…
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

This has been recommended since i started in 2016. As Doctor said the game assumes theres medics and mechanics that heal units after every day change.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

Quote from bucewni: “I like this idea about unit xp (since panzer general II). Imo it shouldnt be that hard to implement and here is my idea: Units have new attribute (units killed or battles won or similar) For every unti killed/battle won it gets a…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked bucewni’s post in the thread Combat Experience.

Like (Post)
    I like this idea about unit xp (since panzer general II). Imo it shouldnt be that hard to implement and here is my idea: Units have new attribute (units killed or battles won or similar) For every unti killed/battle won it gets a point (i like battle won…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Quote from vyliance: “np ” This men deserve a statue. Let's continue releasing to give the newbies in the community ideas of what can they offer.