Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And the planes are doing damage to my submarine WHAT IS THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
  • There is a plane convoy in the middle of the ocean (I destroyed the carrier it used to be on) but my subs can't attack the plane convoys....HELP!!! I dont want the planes reaching safety!!!
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread hospitals and Radars.

I would say let's implement pubs, then we have two birds with one stone >> soldiers who visited a pub automatically receive 125% morale and have the absolute radar-foresight for the next hours…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

This is a knowing issue. Not bug. If you encounter this situation. You need to split them out. And SP artillery anti air bonus not high. Suggest you to mix with other type units. In S1, I saw a player called Lenin8 split 13 intercepters and bombers to…
  • Shilleywater -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread How to increase manpower in 1.5.

Like (Post)
    You are aware that buildings tell you what they do when you click on the little i, right?
  • patriota75 -

It was like I wrote in previous post, I could not believe too, but it happened. I also loosed 19 SP arty while they were going under 2 level 2 interceptors who were in patrol and 50% of morale. Killed in one tick... Send report and they say it is a…
  • Tasmine -

Liked ValeraZol’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Quote from Peter Mat: “Looking through the Tech tree I noticed there are no longer elite units at maximum level. Are elite units going away? Assuming 1.0 goes then my blue prints will go also? Disregard, I did not realize the tech
  • Tasmine -

NOT POSSIBLE If a province rebel to your coalition member. All remain units will join their force. You can't have any single unit left.
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Yes, I agree. But if followed this point, my favorite nation Poland should followed Communist doctrine. After all, Poland was dead soon since war happened.
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Rare Material Usage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Northernking11: “The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the…
  • gusv -

Liked BeerHuntor’s post in the thread Rare Material Usage.

Like (Post)
    I have a question regarding rare materials. Does this resource get used over time to produce / research things. I ask this as im currently sat at +80/h where i was nowhere near that before. My understanding of it was, that I would use a set amount…
  • gusv -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Rare Material Usage.

Like (Post)
    Hello Assuming your still on 1.0 of the game then then only times you lose some hourly rares is by actually losing a rare materials province or by making nuclear ships. If your on 1.5 then that's different most units cost rare materials to make and have…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Rare materials for Air units.

Yes, but manpower shortage is even worse, as you can’t buy more with money and have to use gold. I produce 450 per hour, but ships planes tanks and normal infantry and commandos all cost about 1500 each at the level I researched them too, so I have to…
  • Northernking11 -

Hey, good for you! I'm six days into a 1.5 scenario and everything is coming to a screeching halt because I have no rare materials. Why am even wasting my time here? This game has turned into a JOKE!
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread New Event: Operation Supremacy.

Come on! Bring this event back!!! :protest:
  • RiverWolf74 -

I am currently not having any rare shortage in my 1.5 games. Mostly I have manpower and goods shortages and in 1 game I have a metal shortage.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Rare Material Usage.

Quote from Northernking11: “The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Northernking11’s post in the thread Rare Material Usage.

Like (Post)
    The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the units. But you have only…
  • Northernking11 -

Replied to the thread Rare Material Usage.

The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the units. But you have only…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked generale francesco I’s post in the thread a bit of historical reality​.

Like (Post)
    The game is very nice, but as an Italian and from the historical point of view is not accurate, especially in these points; 1. The physical geography in some maps is poor, I see that islands do not have their original shape, for example istria is almost…