Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Replied to the thread South Africa Playthrough.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Why not invade French Africa and through it British Egypt? ” That's basically what I'm planning to do.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread I'm back!.

Like (Post)
    Bro used ChatGPT
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread when have light tanks been usefull?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “sometimes i open my games with light tanks but after day 4 i stop using them ” Same here.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Danieliyoverde123’s post in the thread when have light tanks been usefull?.

Like (Post)
    sometimes i open my games with light tanks but after day 4 i stop using them
  • Vanrendo -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread when have light tanks been usefull?.

Like (Post)
    There are two reasons to build light tanks: 1) For their top speed, the fastest of them all except Axis mot. But to use it, you can't group them with anything. And then their lack of stealth reveal really pays off, they can so easily be ambushed, and…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread when have light tanks been usefull?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GingerParty84: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they the ideal zerg rush unit on day 1? Light tanks are cheaper than artillery (esp. in goods), do more damage against infantry (esp. in plains), and are faster.…
  • BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread Give us the option to demolish buildings.

Is that why they dropped it when they upgraded the game 2/3 years ago?
  • bamo -

Replied to the thread Good Historical Reads.

A book of non-fiction advice focusing on a particular event that includes primary sources or the author's personal experiences: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank - This is the diary of a young Jewish girl, Anne Frank, who lived in hiding during the…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Why not invade French Africa and through it British Egypt?
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread South Africa Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Midway through day five: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…adc57a305c8a41b855543da73 As you can see, Portugal's African colonies have capitulated completely (apart from one province that rebelled), and I have begun an invasion of the Belgian Congo, while I…
  • bamo -

Replied to the thread STORY TIME.

• bamo -

Replied to the thread Shower Thought.

• bamo -

Replied to the thread Moving your Capital?.

Yes, moving your capital to another country can affect key provinces. When you move your capital, it may automatically become a main province depending on game mechanics. The main provinces are determined by decisions of the historical boundaries of a…
  • bamo -

Replied to the thread Anyone else having Resource boost failing?.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Server error / What should i do?.

It has nothing to do with your old account; this is a nasty bug that has plagued all players for a few months now. The way to solve it is to jkeep pressing F5 (refresh) on the main page until your real rank is visible again.
  • Talvisota -

Midway through day five: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…adc57a305c8a41b855543da73 As you can see, Portugal's African colonies have capitulated completely (apart from one province that rebelled), and I have begun an invasion of the Belgian Congo, while I…
  • Xctsam -

Posted the thread Server error / What should i do?.

Thread
    Hello One year ago i had an account, but i forgot my Passwort and e-mail Adress. So i just started a new account. But now i have the problems that the points to level up just stay on 111 on level 3 and I just want to play a 4x World map which requires…