Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread N A V A L B A T T L E M A P.

So perhaps what would be good is a dozen player size "South Pacific " map? Focus the 100 player map on : Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Borneo, Phillipenes, Japan, Korea, Sumatra, Siam Maybe throw in Hawaii and a decent US force there? If we want a…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Like (Post)
    K.Rokossovski should be right here, incoming damage gets split and is not duplicated for each armor type. So a stack does not take more damage just because it consists of more armor types. There are some tricky calculations how the damage is split and…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

K.Rokossovski should be right here, incoming damage gets split and is not duplicated for each armor type. So a stack does not take more damage just because it consists of more armor types. There are some tricky calculations how the damage is split and…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread New gaming units.

Some of these ideas are implemented in the sister game Conflict of Nations, which covers the time period following WW2 through the cold war and associated weapons.
  • Xarus -

Replied to the thread New gaming units.

I like most of you suggestions :thumbup: But I think the GUARD and RANGERS are not needed. STEALTH BOMBER is for me a bit to crazy in a WW2 game, maybe as development of the rocket fighter. RADAR BASE: Why only with air field? CAPITAL WORKS: Lev. 2 + 3 must…
  • KOLIN17 -

Wrote a comment on KOLIN17’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ладно! и на том благодарю!
  • KOLIN17 -

Wall Comment
    такую же как и эта(первая)!? где каждый кто во что горазд.я бы с немцами поиграл лучше!
  • One & only rule : Gold free environment. All other added rules degrade the gameplay. Let's play as usual, but with no gold.
  • Quote from CoralWar: “One & only rule : Gold free environment. All other added rules degrade the gameplay. Let's play as usual, but with no gold. ” I wish I could give this a million likes. This is exactly what the PL should be.
  • Quote from CoralWar: “One & only rule : Gold free environment. All other added rules degrade the gameplay. Let's play as usual, but with no gold. ” Indeed, this should be the one and only rule......"The Golden Rule"
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Quote from Edepedable: “Creating a premier league would put an additional step between what the player league is now and new entrie ” some how we have a misunderstanding there is no proposal to make a new premier league the dissussion has only been…
  • BaBePaBe -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Enemy on peaceful territory.

Like (Post)
    Yes, you can bombard with artillery, and patrol over with planes without going to war. Attacking unit of country A with rockets or by directly attacking with planes will lead to war with country B.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Posted the thread New gaming units.

Thread
    Here is a list, of what I believe should be a introduced to alternative COW rounds. Please fell free to leave any feedback. MARINE: Requirements; Barracks lvl. II, Naval Yards lvl. I Infantry lvl. III PARATROOPER; Requirements; Barracks lvl.…
  • kir79 -

Wall Comment
    укажу во
  • kir79 -

Wall Comment
    скину и команду укаду
  • samincosh -

Posted the thread why there is a different.

Thread
    good day every one i have an equeiry for mobile app call of war is good app to use anf play in androied but there's some issue...but it's good but supermacy 1914 it too diffrente and it's not even work y bytro lap don't mix the 2 games with 1 app?
  • samincosh -

Replied to the thread best strategies for attack.

Quote from Guioco: “The best way to approach your goals is to maximize the use of ranged attack units such as air, artillery, even railroad guns. The goal is to get "free shots" on your enemies and take little or no damage in return. That means…
  • samincosh -

Replied to the thread best strategies for attack.

Quote from Jherin: “I sometimes like to use an air balanced strategy. I use interceptors to patrol and control the sky, and to destroy enemy planes, and then I use tactical bombers to destroy enemy positions. Other than anti-air units no land unit has…
  • samincosh -

Liked Guioco’s post in the thread best strategies for attack.

Like (Post)
    The best way to approach your goals is to maximize the use of ranged attack units such as air, artillery, even railroad guns. The goal is to get "free shots" on your enemies and take little or no damage in return. That means avoiding direct or "melee"…