Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Replied to the thread Game.

• whowh -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Game.

Like (Post)
    Cheaters? I don't see why an unranked game can have cheaters while a ranked one can't, anyways, it'll be ranked, so the people who are playing is, Grand Empire and Me right, any others?
  • whowh -

Like (Post)
    I would not like karl taking all his alliance members and allying with them and ruin others stats, it will be unranked
  • whowh -

Liked Scrappy_’s post in the thread Game.

Like (Post)
    id be up for it if its not ranked
  • whowh -

Like (Post)
    Is anyone up for a private unranked game? Anytime in the future, if yes then please reply.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Ship names.

Quote from liborg117: “because I never ran into bad names, but then again I never knew where to look ” same here.
  • whowh -

Liked liborg117’s post in the thread Ship names.

Like (Post)
    if their gonna get rid of it then get rid of it entirely because it brings back memories of my mighty battle fleets and carriers IDK I just wish they would get rid of all of it or reinstate it because I never ran into bad names, but then again I never…
  • liborg117 -

Replied to the thread Ship names.

if their gonna get rid of it then get rid of it entirely because it brings back memories of my mighty battle fleets and carriers IDK I just wish they would get rid of all of it or reinstate it because I never ran into bad names, but then again I never…
  • Electrich -

Replied to a comment by Electrich on Ciro702’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ciro if you do not leave my profile then I will steal all your bananas >:(
  • Hmsbismarck -

Replied to a comment by Hmsbismarck on Tre’s wall.

Wall Reply
    What
  • liborg117 -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Ship names.

Like (Post)
    Well, I think that they should remove the naming feature if it never shows up again.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread World War II memes.

Here's how I feel about Karl's anime phase: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3869bd6075cca8694601df61b
  • whowh -

Wrote a comment on ShoeBob’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nice dog pic
  • whowh -

Liked WarOnTheMoon’s post in the thread Call of War vs Conflict of Nations.

Like (Post)
    Call Of War all the way. Why? Because,1st CON Graphics suck, 2nd COW Map is way better to understand than CON,3rd. Coalitions are harder to make than they need to be 4th I find it harder,for some reason, to produce a good amount of units 5th. The Map all…
  • whowh -

Liked Killer8282’s post in the thread Call of War vs Conflict of Nations.

Like (Post)
    I can’t make a coalition flag either on CoN too.
  • whowh -

Liked Killer8282’s post in the thread Call of War vs Conflict of Nations.

Like (Post)
    I think CoW is better for only 1 reason: I don’t like the graphics in CoN. But this is the CoW forum, so the results you get might be biased...
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Call of war discord.

Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “raiding other ones. ” What does that mean?
  • whowh -

Liked jefin b’s post in the thread Youtube quotes.

Like (Post)
    I can think of many oversimplified quotes examples: How about we both invade Poland, and split it between the two of us, and I definitely won't not refrain from not betraying you sometime in the future. This enraged Adolf's Father who punished him…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

• whowh -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “And my wife will readily agree that I spent much more time on this game than on her, over the last few years; ” Lol. I really don't know what to say to that. ” Well what can I say? We have a good…