Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Rare Resources!!!.

Hello, In the recent updates, a patch was released that fixed an AI bug. Basically, certain people were more "popular" with the AI for no apparent reason. You seem to be one of those. In a patch, that bug was fixed, making AI as aggressive with you as…
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to the thread Alliance games.

My alliance is looking for a challenger if you want a challenge my alliances name is (the damned united peoples)
  • nameless77 -

Posted the thread Rare Resources!!!.

Thread
    Hey, in my last 30 games i noticed these major changes!! the AI became very savage. making it harder to survive! the resources are very rare and takes ages to get what I need!! why I should strugle with resources for almost the entire game! 30 games i…
  • revengegirl -

Replied to the thread Hobbies and your recent activities.

Quote from KriegMaker: “Quote from revengegirl: “My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side ” Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean,…
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread Hobbies and your recent activities.

Quote from revengegirl: “My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side ” Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean, you've quite got the artistic…
  • Just weighing in, I played a game as Japan in the 100 player map prior to the terrain nerf and the doctrine seemed very strong relative to the others. For an active player the visibility and speed are huge advantages and the terrain bonus seemed…
  • freezy -

Liked Valewonca034’s post in the thread Steam Achievements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Hello, I am sorry for that experience and thank you for your report. I forwarded it for investigation. ” Hello, I'm happy to tell you this got fixed yesterday and I'm coming back to the game tomorrow! Thank you.
  • Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Panasian player should know how to use the speed as a weapon, go for weak points in the enemy line and take all undefended provinces you can in order to reduce enemy economy, something than speed and extra vision can…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread units rebelling in 1.5.

True, once you upgrade it you convert it to your own Doctrine again.
  • freezy -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Destroying Infrastructure.

Like (Post)
    This has been brought up before. The reason that it is not an option because it is in the game already. When you capture a city the buildings in it suffer damage. It makes no sense if you have a level 5 tank factory that you can just turn it into dust…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5 and Armored Cars.

There are still multiple ways of beating them, probably the most cost effective way is to park tank destroyers in the province they charge into. But we will look into their balancing one more time and potentially nerf them slightly in one of the…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

I'm sorry, but I'm talking about Historic World War. That is for 25 players.
  • Chucki_lee -

Liked Little_Debbie’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2020-10-06.

Like (Post)
    Great update, i was wondering can we get a fix on the province list? it's always getting cut off and not everything is showing.
  • OfLittleOrNoConcern -

Replied to the thread Ready For an Alliance Challenge.

Quote from Vonderboi: “Someone hit us up DOOMSDAY SQUADRON or on discord vonderboi#3262 we will play whatever whoever whenever ” Sounds great
  • Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread mkt2 alliance challenge.

• Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread FIGHT, COMPETE, LEARN, IMPROVE & WIN!.

Darkinz ur team and discord seem to be invalid
  • Danieliyoverde123 -

Quote from xRaptorZx: “admittedly Im testing, but I don't see the difference, i never leave a patrol and log off, I move with them...but i will take your thoughts into account, the problem really is though with a situation like that, it's not the…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Inactives not being replaced?.

We will investigate this further, thanks for reporting.
  • Mars_godofWar -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread 2020-09-08 Release Details.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mars_godofWar: “Hello, I'm wondering if a tank destroyer is hidden in urbans, as anti-tank does? So not only in forests, but also in urbans? ” Hello, no the Tank Destroyer is only hidden in forests, as the unit description suggests.
  • xRaptorZx -

Quote from Cloudpop2: “Quote from xRaptorZx: “At this level, I would hope no one's doing direct attacks, and they know to patrol due to the time that it takes to attack and return. ” Patrol does much less damage in 1.5. Attack is better, especially…