Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ignatio Oddball -

Replied to the thread Instant ready paratroopers?.

This did not happen on an airfield, but at the line between two of my control points. It landed and started moving right away. No reorganisation symbol. I have to say it was a pretty smart move that allowed him to attack my otherwise screened artillery…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread The Militia Guide.

Like (Post)
    Another way to phrase Python's post: Please consider updating the guide to reflect recent militia/commando/stealth balancing changes. Thank you :)
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Forum protest!.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Remember when we thought "boosters aren't purchasable coz they do the same thing as gold." Good times. ” I remember when gold alone was the issue. Good times.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Remember when we thought "boosters aren't purchasable coz they do the same thing as gold." Good times.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency?
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it up and it's real. That's ...uh...new. How were (are?) they as units? and is there a doctrine boost?
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well.
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP... ” lol, yeah. That's the point.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    the frogs don't need to embark or disembark.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” Eh, new times, new names. Golders/whales/carders/coiners/P2W, they're all the same ^^ Quote from whowh: “Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it…
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    It was (is) part of a Bytro operation to allow coiners to hide better. Flame tanks (and a bit later, amphibious tanks) were super-OP units given out both in paid card sets and "free" for achieving in-game goals. It was succesful at first when honest…
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Flame tanks? I sense gaslighting
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    banned.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked pod_than’s post in the thread Give us the option to disband units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom…