Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 424.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BlazingInfernos: “Well how do tanks move in mountains without roads ? How do 'RailRoad' guns move without railroads. With the onset of the new 1.5 mode, I would like to suggest a few things. -Make is so that tanks and other motorised units (convoys, self propelled units, mot and mech inf) cannot move without infrastructure in hills and mountains.(UPDATE. They have very low speed like 5 speed.) -Make it so that railroad guns cannot move without lvl3 infrastructure. -Introduce levels of…

• This has been brought up before. The reason that it is not an option because it is in the game already. When you capture a city the buildings in it suffer damage. It makes no sense if you have a level 5 tank factory that you can just turn it into dust within an hour. To keep the game somewhat simple (which it is already not) I really do not think it needs the option to destroy your own buildings. There are other threads on this subject all over the forum though. Many pros and cons.

• I did notice though that the unit does switch doctrines when you upgrade it. I upgraded a Pan-Asian level 1 heavy tank into a level 3 soviet tank.

• Gold usage

Edepedable - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from bucewni: “Yes company needs to earn money. More players = more money But in order to have more players you need to balance it in a way that all can have fun. It is not the case now as this is p2w in the extremes. Players dont like that, and the player base shows it. Forum is the good indicator of a player base. When you see only a few post daily and max 2-3 users browsing it its all clear. What are all the benefits of gold: morale boost = more resources = more troops, instant construc…

• Gold usage

Edepedable - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from bucewni: “Hi all, Im in a game cow1.5, 12+ hours in day 9. At the begining of day 9 there was an article of world mightiest armies. One player was’n on it. 12+ hours later he has biggest armie and is invincible. things i seen are: stack of 35 ships, stack of 20 rocket fighters, 2 stacks of 40+ various land units... Other players also report large stacks of units. I understand that the company making this game needs to make money. And I dont mind ppl spending their money on this game s…

• Quote from Cloudpop2: “Tactical bombers are uneffective with armored cars. try using attack bombers. ” I thought the same thing. I just played a map with an Axis coalition member that did not use light tanks because he instead used armoured cars. Seemed to work quite well for him, they do around the same damage to unarmored as light tanks and are not far off from damage against heavy armour. Only thing the don't have a lot of is attack against light armour. And then, their defence is even higher…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You shouldn't add power and HP in that case; it is easy to see that a 19-1 or a 1-19 unit is WAY weaker than a 10-10 unit. For this kind of "rough" calculation, multiply them instead. A 20-5 is a better comparison. ” You are right, the numbers are wrong and probably more accurate when multiplied. But since my comparison only served as an illustration I do not think there would be a big difference if I do the same thing when numbers are multiplied though. Sure it does n…

• Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Panasian player should know how to use the speed as a weapon, go for weak points in the enemy line and take all undefended provinces you can in order to reduce enemy economy, something than speed and extra vision can help. You only have to mix light tanks armored car and maybe motorized for this task in order to not lost speed and infiltrating the enemy base. your defensive units should be infantry+artillery, panasian infantry have the normal hp and panasian artill…

• Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “also if you know how to use the terrain bonus always in your favor you can get the atttack of axis doctrine or even more without have more production cost. panasian are more dificult to master but they are not weak, if you know how to use their advantages this doctrines its arguibly the best. ” As I stated in my original post, it does not seem to be the case to me because of the lacking HP. If your enemy also gets a terrain boost (because why would they not use tro…

• Hello all, As the title states I wonder if the Pan Asian doctrine gets enough bang for its buck. I have not played with it myself yet, but I have versed them using Comintern. This article is quite the long read but I think my conclusion is well worth it. My conclusion is that the Pan-Asian doctrine is the only doctrine that has a handicap in it that the doctrine itself does not also fix. By making compensating for the weakness in this doctrine fall on how the player plays I think this doctrine i…

• Quote from Uent: “I stopped playing just before anything about 1.5 was mentioned, and I come back as I missed the 1.0 callofwar and I have now played a map on 1.5 and I didn't enjoy it (and I did win). But I know we are being forced into playing the 1.5 map now instead of the classic 1.0 which I enjoy, I want to know in the future when 1.5 will be put on everyone will there be anyway for people like myself to stay with the classic 1.0? As I don't enjoy it and feel like it is restrictive ” Can yo…

• Quote from Rukka Rukka: “what about world historic. My coaltion is at 1900 points buy no win yet. The solo win is 1180. What do we need to win. ” The papers should tell you under 'game info'. Right side in the same place where the rankings appear that rotate between 'economy, technology, wealth and army power'. Good luck.

• Quote from freezy: “In 1.5 games you can check out the army info (i button) to see how much damage your army deals out. Basically it uses the 10 strongest values for each category: Sum of 10 strongest values for attacking unarmored Sum of 10 strongest values for defending vs. unarmored Sum of 10 strongest values for attacking light armored Sum of 10 strongest values for defending vs. light armored etc... If you now attack an army that consists of 80% inf and 20% light armor, then 80% of your att…

• Hi, I have a question about how the stacking of units works in 1.5. In the FAQ it says that only the 10 units with the highest damage output actually fight. So what happens if your mixed stack is attacked by a mixed stack? What if you have 10 infantry together with 10 tank destroyers being hit by an enemy stack with 10 motorised infantry and 10 medium tanks? The tank destroyers do most damage to the medium tanks and the infantry does most damage to the motorised infantry. So what will happen? Wi…

• The best tactics for 1.5

Edepedable - - General Discussions

Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “you should always adjust your army composition based on the composition of your opponents. ” Yup, doing this well enough wins the game. As for trickery goes, if at all possible a player should be able to counter every threat at least on the defence. Meaning a defence against unarmored, light armour, heavy armour and planes. Skip one of these three and you give your enemy a chance to exploit that weakness as can be read in quote from Spite above here.

• The best tactics for 1.5

Edepedable - - General Discussions

I'm guessing you are talking about 1.5 here but I'll try to make my comments applicable to both. Every player does things differently of course but my experience is that by building a big airforce in the beginning you suffer with your economy later on. This because planes are quite expensive and also you need to build not only the planes itself but also their airstrips in order for them to move around. This means that there are fewer resources invested into growing your economy. Also neither of …

• Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me! I got lost in reading the stats when clicking on the info button of an army. Thank you for your clarity and fast reply.

• Thanks for the response VorlonFCW, I still have one further question. Quote from VorlonFCW: “With 10 rocket arty and 10 standard arty only 10 will be used. The ten most effective units will be selected. ” When the ranged units are in an army with 10 non ranged units, will their damage be diminished because of decreased efficiency?

• If you are banned you should have a post of that in your messages saying that you are blocked and why.

• Hello all, I was wondering how ranged units their damage calculation works in Call of War 1,5. Since now the 10 units in the stack that do the highest damage are the only one attacking does that also count for ranged units? What if there are 5 rocket artillery and 5 normal artillery units in a stack with 10 other units is their maximum damage output decreased because there is more than 10 in1 stack? Also, if there are 10 rocket artillery and 10 normal artillery in 1 single stack and they do a ra…