Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We found out that this is related to user created game rounds. It seems the default inactivity setting for user games is 5 days instead of the 2 days for system games. And this means the next daychange after 5 days, so could in the worst case be nearly 6 days. We will probably rectify this in an upcoming update. If you see the same problem in system generated games as well, please report (with game ID, your user ID, the country it happened to and when it happened). But for now we consider it wor…

• units rebelling in 1.5

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

True, once you upgrade it you convert it to your own Doctrine again.

• There are still multiple ways of beating them, probably the most cost effective way is to park tank destroyers in the province they charge into. But we will look into their balancing one more time and potentially nerf them slightly in one of the November updates.

• We will investigate this further, thanks for reporting.

• Should be working again, right?

• Morale expansion factor

freezy - - Questions and Answers

An expansion penalty is added to the morale influences of your provinces once you start conquering the map. This is to counter balance rapid expansions and to add another challenge for the players who are already on top. You can counter it by building Propaganda Offices in your provinces, which add a positive morale influence to the province. Provinces with good morale also have apositive morale influence on surrounding provinces.

• units rebelling in 1.5

When a unit of a certain Doctrine switches sides to another nation that uses another Doctrine, the unit should still have its original Doctrine stats-wise. It only changes its appearance to the new Doctrine due to how the graphics system works (changing it is not as easy). But combat wise it should perform like the old Doctrine. The same happens btw. if you capture a province from another Doctrine that is currently building a unit, it will have the stats of that other Doctrine when it spawns, bu…

• Nice discussion. 2-3 months ago we actually nerfed Pan-Asian slightly by reducing the terrain bonus from +25% to +20%, because we indeed saw in our stats that Panasian had a slightly higher win rate than the other Doctrines, plus feedback from experienced players pointed into the same direction. It is harder to use than the other Doctrines, but when used well it is quite effective. The Doctrines are not only balanced for direct combat power. As was stated by Danieliyoverde123 the other factors a…

• thanks, forwarded that.

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

freezy - - News

Quote from biggles 7890: “why is there a max amount of players allowed in a coalition? ” Because otherwise the whole map could team up and the game round would be over. So basically for fairness reasons.

• 2020-09-08 Release Details

freezy - - News

Quote from Mars_godofWar: “Hello, I'm wondering if a tank destroyer is hidden in urbans, as anti-tank does? So not only in forests, but also in urbans? ” Hello, no the Tank Destroyer is only hidden in forests, as the unit description suggests.

• New models for realism

That would indeed be nice but is unfortunately a huge undertaking, money wise and time wise. It is also hard to find models for some units. Plus it would seriously increase the momory consumption as your devide would have to load all these different images, which would be a problem on mobile. So I fear it is not realistic to expect this anytime soon.

• We plan to do them at some point but it is not clear yet when.

• Silence Means Security

freezy - - News

Quote from Little_Debbie: “It says the update effects newly created 1.0 games and so far i don't see it implemented, kinda annoying but okay, btw can we have the attack bomber in 1.0 games because i'm not really a fan of the 1.5 games just because there's just to many levels of units and structures and the 1.0 is missing attack bombers, can we also have new aircraft models you stopped at ordnance and again that's kinda annoying. ” Hm maybe you have misread it, it was never supposed to come to Co…

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

freezy - - News

Quote from Little_Debbie: “Great update, i was wondering can we get a fix on the province list? it's always getting cut off and not everything is showing. ” Hi, depends on which bug exactly you mean and when it happens. This is a news thread though and no bug reporting thread. Can you please make a screenshot of this issue and post it in the bug report sub forum? Feel free to tag me there. Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Generally nice update! Quote from Arcorian: “The attack range of Railroad Guns wa…

• Hi, you can indeed forget about the victory points. They are just there for sorting, so you see in the diplomacy list immediately who are the players who currently hold labs. The winning condition by victory points does not apply in this map. To win you have to indeed hold 4 labs at the same time for 72h. Once a player holds 4 labs a countdown timer will be displayed for all players.

• New 1.5 Maps

More 1.5 maps will come eventually over time.

• Hi, the Comintern fighter skin is related to these models: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polikarpov_I-15 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polikarpov_I-153 These bi-planes were developed shortly before WW2 and were actually used in WW2. They were one of the major fighter types of the Soviets in the early war. To quote Wikipedia here, for some history: "In 1937, the Polikarpov design bureau carried out studies to improve on the performance of its I-15 and I-15bis biplane fighters without sacrificing manoeuvrability,…

• Thanks for the feedback. We can reduce the build time in the next balancing update.

• Selectable Doctrines

Games can be joined for roughly 7 days, and in some language servers it is not uncommon for some maps to get new players joined after day 1. It is a possibility for the future to do this feature but we won't do it in the near future as several problems would have to be solved first, one of them mentioned in this thread. It is not as straight forward and easy as it appears. There is also the issue that for as many players who would love this feature, there may be equally as many that are put off …