Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Attacking patroling units

Strule - - General Discussions

I dont know how this works but it ended up badly for me as hell... I had 20 interceptors and he had 12 interceptors and 8 tac bombers. We had 3 round of patrol and I've lost 4 interceptors while he only lost 1?!! After I've attacked him I've lost additional 3 interceptors while he lost only one more! Final result: I've lost 6 interceptors and he lost 2!! Initial stack: 20 interceptors Initial villain stack: 12 interceptors and 8 tac bombers! Now how is this possible? Is there any additional dama…

Quote from Kanaris: “ As for using direct attack on enemy patroling aircraft unless you have a vastly superior airforce I would not try it and even then I would probably use patrol instead of direct attack specially against an active opponent. ” Why wouldn't you use direct attack? Is there a huge difference in damage given vs damage taken when units on patrol? I have 20 interceptors lvl 3 and he has 12 interceptors lvl 3 and 8 tactical bombers lvl 2 patroling. He is quite active player.

Hello, Here is the question: Enemy unit has a stack of 20ish planes patroling over an area where he has troops (tanks, AA units, infantry, etc.. etc.). He is in the range of my interceptors. If I send my interceptors to directly attack patroling units will my interceptors recieve damage from ground units tanks, AA units, infantry, etc.. etc.) and, if they do, how much? Thanks

• Hello, I've recently conquered a lot of North America and since my capitol is in the middle of South America I have rebellion problems. The worst part is that they are rebelling to NPC controlled state nearby and I don't want to engage another country due to the fact that I am in war with 3 countries already. Anyway - Some player ingame told me that if I build barracks that they will stop rebellion problems? Is this true? Do they have to be ENABLED to prevent this? Thanks in advance

• Trade embargo

Strule - - Questions and Answers

Thank you vm

• Attack/Defense Values

Quote from freezy: “If both naval units are engaged in a close combat fight, both units will do both attack and defense damage. ” lets say that they both have single attack time. Does that means that they actually strike twice? Once for attack and once for deffense?

• Trade embargo

Hello, I've read some post that you can make your allies do trade embargo on your enemies. Is it possible since I can't find that option. When I start new trade it looks more like I'm trying to implement trade embargo on me or my ally for our resources (if you know what I mean).

• Attack/Defense Values

Im wondering how does submarine attack and deffend damage is calculated. Is my sub using deffending stats when enemy ship "runs over" it? Since sub is hidden if not attacking

• Thanks. You saved me one Cruiser

• Hello, I have a question. Lets say I have an enemy who has one stack of 5 cruisers and 3 destroyers fighting my 3 subs. I have another stack of 1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 1 cruiser attacking his stack. Ofc, only Battleship is attacking from the safe distance. Now, lets say that I split my stack and use my cruiser (come closer in the range) and attack him while he is on attack cooldown (lets say he has 25min time for the next attack). My question is: will my cruiser suffer any damage since his…

• Stack size of Air units

Hello, I have read that there is an optimal stack size for land units. I dont know what number and composition that is but this question is directly on stack sizes about air units / tac bombers. Is there any difference between stack size of tac bombers in their efficiency? Thanks

• Hi, I'm very interested in alliance battles and joining your alliance.

• Actually to be more realistic airfields should have timer deppending on the area that they're beeing build in. In plain terrain it should be the lowest cooldown, while on mountains the heighest. I also like an idea of the landing strip

• Hello, I've realized that almost all units in game have 1 hour cooldown on attacks. Which is fine if they DO make a succesfull attack. However, if you have grouped naval units of different ranges of an attack - their attack goes on cooldown no matter if they've had a succesfull attack. E.g. Battleship have bigger attack range then destroyers. If you send an attack with grouped units with your battleship (battleship + destroyers) on some other units - battleship will start the combat immidiatly w…

• So basically, planes on the ground are "on patrol" on the ground... Thanks for the tip.

• It seems like tactical bombers do NO damage against landed aircrafts (interceptors, tac bombers, etc.) I've set it on patrol and even on direct attack and it seems like my 9 tactical bombers did NO damage... Why?

• Is this cheat?

I'm jost wondering how is this possible. So the guy just managed to somehow teleport in to my capital city. Not a single province nearby has been taken by his troops, and since I've had a huge amount of navy units (and I play fairly regulary) I would have notice him coming by the sea. Anyhow, my capital city is not on the banks of the sea, so even if he managed to slip somewhere between, some of the provinces would have been taken while he was marching to my capital. Any1 had same weird experien…

• Well our experience is quite different. In 25p maps that I've played most of the late game empires that overcome whole map in late game were European ones. It is crucial, however, for European players to form a strong aliance, to ovethrown other European countries. Yes, they are fairly vournauble by invasions from all of the sides, but who does ever encounter Europe from Asia at the very beginning of the game? Who invades Europe from S or N America at the very beginning of the game? No1! No one …

• Currently playing 25p map as Australia, all barracks disabled and I'm currently -100grain/h. Aswell I'm having huge issue with my population growth! I have 40k+ population which consumes tons of goods and grain aswell, and I'm in huge problems since I can't create upgrades as fast as the population is growing...

• Hello everyone. After playing a couple of games with 24+ players, or lets rather say - Whole world maps, I've noticed that the size matters . However, in this particular case, size is a huge disatvantage. If you start with Sweden, you're surranded by a couple of countries and your starting size is relativly small in comparison to the other nations. While, when you start as communist russia, you have huge amount of territory and a lot of potential threats. I know this is historical game and Swede…