Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• „Rush for Europe” event postponed!

D34D_R0B - - News

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from D34D_R0B: “Untill now I cannot join any new game. It is written: "You've been removed from game 3282527 since you did not log in within ten minutes. If you've got problems starting the game just tell us in the forum. You'll get help fast." What is the problem and how to deal with this? Can you help? Thanks a lot for your attention ” Well did you pick a country??? ” I can't. I just clicked: New Game > Join > and then a new tab appeared but after several seconds…

• „Rush for Europe” event postponed!

D34D_R0B - - News

Untill now I cannot join any new game. It is written: "You've been removed from game 3282527 since you did not log in within ten minutes. If you've got problems starting the game just tell us in the forum. You'll get help fast." What is the problem and how to deal with this? Can you help? Thanks a lot for your attention

• New Units in CoW 1.5

D34D_R0B - - News

Cool units! I hope I can use them soon.

• Call of War’s 5 Year Anniversary

D34D_R0B - - News

Happy birthday! Wish you all happy and healthy! Salam #dirumahaja from Indonesia. Let's play COW all day long! God bless you all