Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game admin?

Edward Hartmann - - Questions and Answers

How do I use the game admin and what is its purpose ?

• I just want to know if these new scenarios will occur more than once in a year. Sometimes I don’t have time to sign up for them.

• Quote from ITSAEROMF: “How many people are going to pick yemen then dominate the world? Lets be real. ” I played as Xinjiang of all countries and am dominating the world in money, army, resources, and size. Defeated Soviet Union, Persia, Germany, Poland, a bunch of AIs in the area between, and have almost defeated Italy. Don’t judge a book by its cover....

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Edward Hartmann: “.. Is it because my phone is older or something else? ” May be .. .. on my own old phone it's not working at all ” Well, yours makes sense. But mine is from 2015ish, not 1920ish.

• In both the graphics, the map on my phone freezes every two seconds (I timed it) so it’s extremely difficult to move, zoom, and select on the map. I have to stay on my iPad otherwise it would not be worth it and time consuming. Is it because my phone is older or something else?

• Quote from Iczz: “Yes! I accidently spend thousands of gold by pressing the button to get more resources. I get so frustrated when this happens because it keeps on pushing me NOT to spend money on a game like this. Bytro has to add some sort of a "confirmation" button. That would be great! ” Agree 100%! But I did it in multiple province selection to finish production. 27000/32000 gold spent accidentally!! I started a thread for a pop up for this with a poll awhile ago in suggestions/criticism.

• Gold express

Edward Hartmann - - Suggestions / Criticism

83% of people voted to add a pop up. Will it happen?

• Gold express

I was in multiple province selection and had just put the order in of anti air and went to push the X, but somehow my finger hit the gold express button.

• Gold express

The button to use gold to finish production needs a pop up that says “are you sure you want to use gold to finish production?”. Because I continuously accidentally press it and this time it killed me. I accidentally used ~27000 gold to finish production in 40 provinces. This is a simple addition……right?

• <p><p> </p></p> Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Edward Hartmann: “It’s an iPad. ” There are a lot of different iPad's. Is it an iPad Air? iPad Pro? iPad 6? iPad 9.7? Are you running the latest iOS software? Version 12.2 came out last week, and not everyone has updated yet. ” It’s an iPad Air 2 and I haven’t updated yet.

• Well, glad I’m not the only one:) It’s an iPad.

• <p> </p> Well, on game #2639056 the new graphics are not going through and are blocked. My other games occasionally reset to the old graphics. This started happening after the last update. The new graphics are much better then.

• These new graphics are hideous! I liked the modern look much better. The moving water, clouds, solid color, shiny surface, etc. was ten billion times better . It is IMPOSSIBLE to move the map without glitches and you see no troops when you zoom out I’m going because it’s taking three times as long to make my plans happen! On top of it, I can’t switch back to the old modern graphics ! I highly encourage Bytro Labs to delete these hideous, ugly, and glitched graphics.

• Quote from Lukenick: “I dislike the enhanced graphics, just a bad look altogether, and why should there be clouds exactly? I'm sticking with the classical graphics as long as that option exists. The classical graphics should not be removed. ” Agree altogether. I don’t mind the clouds though. However, the system recently is forcing me to use these “enhanced graphics”. Please keep them on. They are way cooler than these new ones. I find it easier to move the map with the old graphics and harder wi…