Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As this matter is closed, I have closed the thread

• you have now been answered 4 or 5 times. no matter how many times you ask, the answer wont change. I personally am sorry that you didnt understand how easy it is to go inactive, but there is nothing we can do. The fact remains you went inactive. And I also feel empathy for you, as the ai that took over your country did indeed win the game. Storm

• Hello, I looked into your game personally and found that you did go inactive the same day the game ended. You can look into the newspaper yourself and see that there is an article expressing that fact. Its unfortunate, but there is no bug, and there never has been a bug that makes a person go inactive erroneously. Thanks, Storm

• Map of Europe

Stormbringer50 - - Questions and Answers

try the 25 player historical map. the 10 player and 22 player maps are balanced for game play, and are not supposed to be historically accurate. the countries are evenly balanced, so you do see weird stuff like michigan being a country, the united states split between north and south, and countries like romaina having more territory. the 25 player map is much more historically accurate. Its also challenging as the countries are not balanced at all. Try winning it as mexico or tibet or you can pl…

• if the game operator investigated and found you went inactive, then the matter is closed. You have to be vigilant about your activity. just logging in and looking at the map doesnt keep you from going inactive. you have to move a unit, or instruct something to build. Hope this helps for next time.

• Quote from Stormbringer50: “To resolve this issue you will have to submit a bug report, preferably from the game in which it happened. If you submit a bug report from the main page or a different game, please include that game id# in the report. ”

• Hello, To resolve this issue you will have to submit a bug report, preferably from the game in which it happened. If you submit a bug report from the main page or a different game, please include that game id# in the report.

• rrguns shoot farther then they can see. to take maximum advantage of their long range, pair them with armored cars so they can see as far as they can shoot.

• Hello, This is a known problem, and the devs are aware of it. I use the exact same setup. firefox, old graphics, and 1.0. I get the same problem in less severity anytime plane groups are ordered to do anything. I find that the game will completely freeze up very rarely. Most of the time if i select another unit, the plane will go ahead and finish its animation. this may take up to a full minute when there are a lot of planes in use. Its annoying, for sure. especially when the planes disappear at…

• hi guys. i am also a senior moderator on the en server. (you only get one forum tag, and it goes to the highest rank). so indeed, any appeals or concerns over rules in en chat or forum should go to me, or my co-smod Byzantion1683. these appeals or concerns should be addressed privately, as we cannot discuss staff actions in public, and we can never discuss anything related to a third party. with that in mind, a good place to discuss those things are in a private forum convo, or use the cow messa…

• Hiho folks, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games The dev team are investigating the issue and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are doing our best to be up and running soon. Dr. Leipreachán Community Support

• Maybe it was just a hiccup. it seems everything is back to normal. try loading your games again guys

• I can only tell you that if your game is down, then its down for everyone in the game

• as i have previously stated, they are working on it as we speak

• The developers have given no ETA

• At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our users. Thanks, Storm

• Servers Down

Stormbringer50 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Stormbringer50: “At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our users. Thanks, Storm ” For anyone that missed it.

• Servers Down

Stormbringer50 - - Bug Reports and Issues

At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our users. Thanks, Storm

• refueling planes will group if they are idle. just split them before you send them where you want them. airplanes will not regroup in the air

• Hello, I don't think you or your people are stupid. The game has several mechanics which can cause strange things to happen. So, we were all interested in finding the answer. I appreciate that you took the time to let us know what happened.