Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where you live in

Ryan04px2025 - - Off Topic

Quote from Eindringlin_galing: “I am Asian But yeah, no one will pick Antarctica... Because there are no penguins playing ” nice responding to a late post

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

Ryan04px2025 - - News

To clarify, 120 is pretty powerful but I will check out 100 too. Apparently convoys are in no way "stronger" than any other naval units. Perhaps change the priority of elite units when they are in water because elite units show no meter what. Damage information is just a little big delayed and the view just dissapears after attacking. No big deal, just a bit annoying

• Trust

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Imagine expecting a site not to track you in 2020 lol. Evil Bytro is selling all our info to the Chinese! ” Lol, my computer contains nothing important. My work computer is encrypted so remind me not to play COW at work...

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “As of now, new players cannot see 1.0. This may change in the future, but I have no knowledge of that. ” Oh my goodness, what??? This is extremely unfair for new players... Forcing others to play this doesn't mean they will love it... The negative comments come from the old players. I will tell you that, in a year from now, there wouldn't be many of them left.

• Uh, I just wanna remind that if you ban a player in forums, they can't see their conversations...

• Trust

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Yes. The trackers are necessary to provide advertisements on your games. Without them, you will not be able to play. ” Ah, ok!

• Trust

Quote from VorlonFCW: “If you make a single purchase from the bytro shop you will never be shown advertisements again. Until that time the advertising bar on the right edge of the screen operates exactly like any other advertising. ” Yes I know but are the trackers all advertisements?

• Release Notes - 2020-10-06

Ryan04px2025 - - News

Generally nice update! Quote from Arcorian: “The attack range of Railroad Guns was decreased from 120 to 100.” Hm... All the range are decreased even if they are built already? 100 is definitely reasonable. Span for 2-3 provinces... Quote from Arcorian: “The starting popularity with AI nations varies between 50% and 85% now. Before this change the starting popularity of AI nations was always at ~67%. This change creates more altering scenarios in each game round. Stronger nations no longer recei…

• Trust

Well... Bytro, what happened?

• Any Chinese speakers?

Hey! I am also a Chinese speaker! I can translate some stuff. I speak cantonese, mandarin, Italian, a bit of French and some others.

• creating an account

Ryan04px2025 - - Questions and Answers

hm.. Don't see that lol. I think there was an option for CoN

• Quote from Cloudpop2: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “If you are 1.0 fan. You just need to keep invading for more provinces as well as higher level morale. ” he is talking about 1.5. you can see that he mentions recruiting offices. ” Yeah hopefully he plays 1.0 too

• Spy Plane

Ryan04px2025 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Speedychef: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Stealth planes are a bit advanced for this time period. ” As someone mentioned what about Nuclear rockets? Or nuclear powered ships? ” The someone.

• If you are 1.0 fan. You just need to keep invading for more provinces as well as higher level morale.

• creating an account

I don't think so. Try using Bytro Account if you have one. CoN/Supremacy game accounts work

• Movement Bug

Ryan04px2025 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Submit an in game report so GO(S) can look into the game.

• New Buildings and Achievements

Ryan04px2025 - - News

Quote from Tasmine: “@Ryan04px2025 I also think some upgrades are very suitable for CoW 1.0 ” Which type of upgrades. Do you mean the ones in 1.5?

• New 1.5 maps?

Once again, a tutorial MAP will be nice.

• Friendly Battle

Ryan04px2025 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Even with HC, there is a limit. I suggest having a limit (larger) for Non HC and shorter for HC.

• Unit Importance

Ryan04px2025 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have noticed that recently, If you put a stack into the water with a naval unit, it shows the naval transport graphics instead of the naval unit which is more powerful and much more important. Same thing for a Battleship on naval transport... I do not have Elite for Transports. It is true that battleships are in many ways more powerful than AC but AC serves as a flagship and should be more important than the BS