Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

I chat with Dante Eminem OutKast ghengis and more I think

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

By mod, I mean anyone that moderates stuff.

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Ok then how about this? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

There's a problem: There's too many mods to make a poll. That's why I said, "Comment your own opinions" but no one doing it Quote from Boozo: “However, everyone has different opinions. Below in the comments, comment down who are YOUR favorite mods. ” See?

• Join the support team

Boozo - - Support Team

Who would ask "how to break rules in the forum and chat" that is just dumb. Like WOW -_-

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from gusv: “I vote for the removal of trade outside coalitions as the worst mod of the year ... sad.png ” Yes

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from General Nightman: “Quote from Boozo: “In a post I previously wrote, it talks of the “greatest mod of all time” and how there should be a mod of the month. So why not continue the tradition? Last month (October)’s mod of the month was Dante Bugler1 This month is: Most Helpful Mod - OutKast1 Funniest Mod - Dv8nt (king of sad jokes) Nicest Mod - Dante Bugler1 ” No offense, but since when does October come before December? ” Nightman, How would there be a December Mod of the Month if ther…

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

In a post I previously wrote, it talks of the “greatest mod of all time” and how there should be a mod of the month. So why not continue the tradition? Last month (October)’s mod of the month was Dante Bugler1 This month is: Most Helpful Mod - OutKast1 Funniest Mod - Dv8nt (king of sad jokes) Nicest Mod - Dante Bugler1 Mod of the Month: (Hidden Content) Congratulations! However, everyone has different opinions. Below in the comments, comment down who are YOUR favorite mods. Please note: No offen…

• Quote from Buttery_Pretzel: “It doesn't seem to have any effect on troop speed regardless of unit or unit position, and the game won't register it's been pressed when I leave the unit control screen. I've reloaded my tab several times, but to no avail. ” Forced march works perfect for me PC and phone. Just sometimes it doesn’t appear “yellow” but the time still decreases

• Join the support team

Boozo - - Support Team

How do questions get you in trouble?

• DON’T READ — Most Boring Post Ever

Boozo - - Off Topic

Bruh (Hidden Content) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Btw mods legit love my post

• Game Not Loading

Boozo - - Beta Feedback & Issues

All works perfectly for me

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This is the worst way of earning points. Plus, they do not show favouritism ” Bruh I’m not trying to get points or anything, Bruh Bruh Bruh Reeeeeeeeeeee just chill ok? Look Off topic means posts that are off topic. This post has a topic — Boringness. So this post has a topic that is off topic. And also in reality if I were trying to get points (thanks for the idea xd) I would...post much more like a LOT more Like posts with empty spaces and dots so at least I’m not doi…

Boozo - - Off Topic

Look...mods love my post. Right mods?

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Boozo - - Off Topic

Hahahahhah du kdhheehkwjdkwje Your so fUnNnNnYyYyY It’s opposite day by the way

• Government decisions

Boozo - - Suggestions / Criticism

yEaH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Isn’t it a great post? Watch the mods like my post

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Boozo - - Off Topic

Oh it’s cuz I wasn’t thinking

• Government decisions

Boozo - - Suggestions / Criticism

They could at least try this for frontline games

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Can someone please stop this. This is off topic and without a topic, the topic does not make sense and you are repeating your post twice. I don't get why this thread is not closed... ” bruh Why close this thread? That’s the whole point of “off topic”