Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solo victory on zero gold? Who is out there that has achieved this? Was it difficult? Did you ever consider forfeit? How long did it take? Did you make a coalition. or become a part of one to make advantage?

• The modern upgrade mechanics to COW strategy will be considered by most as consistent and not more. AI movements are non hesitant and will declare war moreso than previously in COW history... Answer: Coin only AIR units and shred an hour or two off sleeping.... Hypothesis: COW gaming makes more smaller amount of profit, rather than lump sum amount types....

• Quote from h4zel: “I'm sick of the rising amount of members and threads lately which are whining about the game mechanics while the problem is caused by player's bad strategy and not the game. Quote from Northernking11: “... I sent my entire Air Force... ” Not game's fault, there are rebels and you shpuld know and make plans accordingly.Quote from Northernking11: “... the province has revolted and i'm out every thing I traded and spent to develop the province... ” Again, strategy. Also you would…

• Quote from Northernking11: “So I've been playing COW for a while now and needless to say, I am not a fan of the 1.5 version. This is the typical thing I get from the 1.5 version. I took over an urban province which had an air field in it. So, I sent my entire Air Force to this base because it was near the front and wanted to support my ground units. It was reachable by air from all the units I sent there. Once they arive the air field has vanished and my entire Air force is left in a tranport co…

• These comments are good and well and I will thank all for descent input. Finally I will maintain that to make research upgrades throughout any early game will require that a player will remain balanced. To ensure land, sea & air upgrades are essential, so in my conclusion I will state that subs are good for economy, however the primary option should remain as destroyers. Sure these are susceptible to naval bombers, but will not this upgrade option imbalance an overall strategy...remember that th…

• Quote from NOOB1433223: “air: one rule: NEVER ATTACK WITH AIR only use patrol function, if you want to attack enemy aircrafts, overlap the patrol range, also all air units MAX STACK TO 5 ” If you might of read my post and not advised that my thread is completely incorrect, you will notice that there is a further paragraph that will implicitly state that air control be maintained in groups of 3, 5 and 7...I do not see how this information is completely incorrect. Tac bombers at early game, and be…

• Quote from NOOB1433223: “subs can be hunted with naval bombers and gets wrecked by naval bomber ” For starters, I did mention that militia be combined with either anti air or anti tank to force a good defensive strategy...otherwise on terms of COW strategy, most players would almost be sure and non doubt that (upon early game) strategy movements require as many infantry as possible, they can be mostly versatile in cities and mountains and be best to defend also ( please check stats). As for Nava…

• Barracks Icon

bigboss_ironfist - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well I guess you can learn something every day. Thanks.

• Barracks Icon

bigboss_ironfist - - Suggestions / Criticism

Does anyone get annoyed that when expansionism is successful, that there is heaps of provinces to maintain, you might like to know if there is an active or damaged barracks within those provinces you have. To display a barracks icon would be easier to maintain large nations, especially if they can be switched off and no longer come as a food cost.

• To NOOB1433223 The unit template is certainly formidable, so what exactly is it in my post that you are saying is completely incorrect, be in mind that this post is general output only and was by interest to COW players for strategy thinking, not specific conditions that are yours alone...buddy...please, there was no meaning of being correct or incorrect to this forum post.... try again.

• Quote from NOOB1433223: “bruh, all the points are faulty or completely incorrect @mods, pls take this thread down for trolling and misinformation ” Please elaborate...

• That is a strategical consideration, battle fronts by air are maintained that they are decisive during WW2; in reality aircraft on operations will rarely deviate from their home base unless there is unforeseen circumstances, such as weather, a change of diplomacy, such as war or that for some reason they cannot return to their home base. Also to note that separate training modules exist for landing aircraft on carriers so here, the logistical allowance for this in COW should then require a compu…

• Quote from BladeFisher: “In some situations you move an aircraft from one airfield to another and instead of staying as a plane it transforms itself into a truck. Well great if you want to move it overland but why oh why cant the gamers fix this rubbish!! PLEASE fix it. It is so damn irritating. A solution is simple just put in a pop up question viz Do you want this aircraft to become a convoy y/n. Simples. ” More annoying pop ups / prompts and Yes/No windows is not a good idea; on terms of mult…

• Infantry: A wise decision, because you have them already, terrain objectives, and city control. Be careful of going too hard with infantry; I lost over 120 infantry (no coin) with a South America coalition, fighting a North USA coalition and I was in shock & oar. Last time I ever go worst with an infantry movement. Militia are descent, especially with the %75 bonus defence on hills. Militia have been mentioned a number of times and should remain concurrent that they best accompany anti tank and …

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “I just tried another game of CoN as Chuktowa (East Russia) in the rising tides map. It’s actually sorta fun but annexing a city costs a lot! And it’s really hard to get a good amount of units...plus there is always a resource shortage. ” Resource shortage confirmed...in modern evolution of Conflict strategy it is seemingly a Naval cost that gets difficult for more adequate market management. Resource shortages are mostly a problem, due to Navy in my opinion, a Naval forc…

• I have had a peek in to COW 1.5, it does appear to be worth playing and will do so. What I did find in this game is that coalitions are more necessary, option to play early game resources is certainly more difficult. Usually the option to construct naval yards early game is best, as they do build faster...COW 1.5 is generally seeming slow at first but will possibly be the next big impact in COW strategy gaming.

• Gold Games!

bigboss_ironfist - - General Discussions

Simple answer is: Why give up a good thing.

• Best AI

Where is this information listed, I have to have these details please...show me, paste on this topic please...ok...thanks.

• There has been known contact across the west end of the silk road, that contact was made between the Parthians and the Chinese, an embassy was also constructed, little is know about this, however it has been suggested that the Chinese and Persian emissaries did trade and that this may have included captured Roman citizens from the near east, in Syria, Antioch and Edessa. One might also mention the short lived Palmyrene empire, in 273 AD (nothing to do with Kelvin) the year of the five emperors (…

• Best AI

No they do not have all the same food count. Nicuragua is outstanding.