Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 466.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You can try submitting a support ticket, but it may not be possible.

• Hello, This is definitely not intentional. I can assure you that all bug reports are looked into, and reported to the developers if they are an actual bug with the software. When I try, I am able to click purchase, so perhaps this is a problem with your device. Try making sure your zoom level is 100%, or try on another device.

• Confused about fp

DoctorDR1 - - Questions and Answers

Are you sure you clicked accept? If you are, submit a support ticket, and someone will take a look.

• Well, when you cancel a unit, think of it as just throwing out what you already have built. If you cancelled a para conversion, that means that some soldiers are outside the plane, and some are inside. You need to have all of them outside or all of them inside for them to work properly. So, you need to wait until the troops move out of or into the plane

• Historic 1939 All in

There is no published events schedule. You just have to be patient.

• Confused about fp

There are FP games available. When you checked, they might have all been full. If you check again later, I’m sure you’ll find some.

• Dont remove 1.0

DoctorDR1 - - Suggestions / Criticism

All of the things that you mentioned are not specific to 1.5. If you have any suggestions on how to fix them, please post here. It provides more feedback than "I don't like it" or "It's bad."

• how to chose scenario

As 1.5 is still under production, not all features are completely available. Like I said earlier, more maps will be coming.

• how to chose scenario

Other players whose accounts were made before that date (around September 29th) can create 1.0 maps. This gives them the ability to create a few other maps, but this map is still the only 1.5 map creatable by anyone.

• how to chose scenario

If your account was made after September 29th (or sometime around then, don't remember the exact date), the only map you can create is the 22p 1.5 map. This is because new players can only see 1.5, and this is the only 1.5 map available for creation. Eventually, there probably be more, but for now, this is the only one.

• You can switch your graphics back to the old version in settings in the lower right hand corner of the map.

• Premium Game w/friends

There is no minimum level if you create a 22p map. To allow only your friends to join, go under advanced, and set a password. Then, give them the game ID and password, and they can join. Be aware that new players can only join 1.5 rounds when creating this game, so you should probably make a 22p 1.5.

• Retreat function?

This has been suggested before. To quote Jacques Thomas: Quote from Jacques Thomas: “There is a retreat function. It's pulling back your troops before they are engaged in close combat and thus pinned down. What you're asking for is a 'retreat when it's too late to retreat because I didn't use the retreat function soon enough' function. ”

• Less colonies

The UK/France only have colonies in Historic World War rounds. The reason they do is because this map is Historic. British India is separate because it had its own viceroy and separate army units. While it was ruled by Britain, its army was a separate group of the British armed forces.

• Vorlon at your service

DoctorDR1 - - Support Team

Hello, It can take up to 24 hours for the gold to arrive in your account. If you have not received it in this time, please submit a support ticket.

• Dont remove 1.0

As there is still widespread support for 1.0, it is still under discussion whether 1.0 will be removed completely, or whether it will be kept. You are correct in saying that new players cannot access 1.0, and events are in 1.5, but general 1.0 maps may still be kept for old players. Like I said, no decision has been made, as this is a decision with many factors to consider, such as the fact that 1.5 isn't complete yet.

• This provides a new form of blacklisting, which is against the ToS. This is why I am strongly against any inactivity record/list.

• Dont remove 1.0

There is no decision yet on whether 1.0 will disappear completely.

• No, they are just allies with each other. If you had RoW or SM with another country, you could station your troops in their country, and they could station their troops in yours.

• They have Right of Way or Share Map with each other.