Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks for the interest in challenging MKT2 however due to other issues we have to decline for the time being.

• Quote from KriegMaker: “Quote from revengegirl: “My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side ” Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean, you've quite got the artistic talent. I envy you! Hehehe ” Thanks those polandballs i have on my profile pic were just happy accidents xD

• My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side

• Hello, MKT2 is currently looking for a new challenge. If you're intrested please respond and we can talk further thank you. My discord is available through request on pm.

• Quote from Zidni Bilga: “I make a suggestion that the name and unit can be changed according to our wishes ” There are a few units you can name units. You can name battleships, aircraft carriers and railroad guns.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from revengegirl: “I do hope 1.0 stays around it will be missed if they announce 1.5 is the new 1.0. Call of war was a fun place to game but also to make friends as well with the mods in chat while multitasking. ” By the way we had the exact same response. Ratings: 2 For 1.5 and 5 for likelihood. ” This kind of change is a big one and i'm just scared it'll be just like con and none of the charm of what made cow special. But i'm aware other players have the same fe…

• I do hope 1.0 stays around it will be missed if they announce 1.5 is the new 1.0. Call of war was a fun place to game but also to make friends as well with the mods in chat while multitasking.

• Quote from maldrid: “It is pretty annoying to have gold in game and not want to use it because you are experienced enough or feel it is a method of cheating. I propose that users should be able to buy High command. this would be great for the Bytro because people would have to buy gold just to be able to get High Command making their income more (because you must buy enough gold (including tax) just to buy the feature.) and then this will make Bytro not have to worry about tax with these purchas…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Diplomacy, Diplomacy, Diplomacy. Diplomacy will be your most important tool. Even if you are a good player, there is no way you will survive if you don't use it. As for strategy, just use your normal 100 player map strategy. ” Ever since i played call of war i found out that diplomacy is important in any map. It doesn't matter if you're in the anonymous round or blitz you should still use whether if it's to make allies, make peace or whatever the case is. You will need to …

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Tupac All Eyes On Me: “With Algeria it is good to have several wars, to conquer all of Africa,the Middle East, to go up to Europe.I like to play like that when I start in Africa. I only join in the last case, Only when I want to finish the map quickly, Otherwise I will eliminate all assets and leave the Bots. The nations easiest to on that map, Russian Empire, Communist Russia, Turkey, Caucasus. Good luck GeneralSorry if I have an error, I'm using the translat…

• Quote from Admiral Spragg Lunis: “Hi, all. I've recently started playing this game again. I was wondering what's the best strategy for playing as Algeria in Europe - Clash of Nations. What units should I research, what should I build, who should I attack first etc. ” Algeria is a hard country to play from personal expirence. There are many ways you can easily loose in clash of nations. One being that Morroco, Spain, Italy, Lybia, France can attack u anytime since you are in the middle. Like racc…

• Trading with units

revengegirl - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Dboy2806: “I’ve been doing a lot of reading on this forum and apparently you can trade units how come I have never seen this option on the normal trade screen. If I I am doing something wrong please could someone explain it to me ” Trading units used to be an option when i joined call of war. You are doing nothing wrong the devs got rid of that option in the last update. Ngl i do miss that option as well other players. But i'm not sure if they'll bring back trading troops in the new u…

• Maybe there could be an option that when you press gold the first time it asks you are you sure? I think it'll prevent future accidents since i heard of stories like that and i accidentally spent gold too. After all it happens to everyone at least once.

• The option of adding cities, renaming cities and changing flags is good in theory but it's not a good idea. Most players would abuse that power by renaming cities to something inappropriate or something unrelated to history same goes with the flags since this game is during ww2. For naming cities i think it's just too much work for the devs i don't think it's worth it. After all this is supposed to be historically accurate during the time period so by adding the stuff you want to add it would be…

• Quote from SKYLANDER289: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Yeah I want to do that too! ” Happy to have someone who likes this feature, i hope they add it because it would really keep me in touch with my friends that ive found in other games ” You're not alone i seen other players ask where is the add friend list or they want to keep in touch with others. Honestly i like that idea.

• Game retirement

revengegirl - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Jonny Hurricane: “We are on day 15 on both games. I have been the sole player throughout. So on every day change you would think there would be an option to retire. Or would there? But there hasn't. This is what I am asking, does it only kick in after so many days -i.e beyond day 15? Or as i suggested previously, does it need more that 3 people to join and then only offers retirement when the number of players falls down to 3. is that when it triggers? ” Retirement is only available w…

• Game retirement

You can retire but it has to be 3 players at least or less. If the game has more than 3 active players the retirement option isn't available so in the meantime get more land and make sure to be active everyday if you want to retire. If you're lucky to be the last active player then you can retire which will end the game. If you have one or 2 players who don't want to retire you will have to think of something else. You can go awol if you want (we call that inactive here) but it's not wise. If yo…

• Nouveaux scenarios

Quote from RiverWolf74: “I don’t understand that language. ” It's french

• Which is better: noodles or pasta?

revengegirl - - Off Topic

I love both and i can't decide lol.

• Favourite Drink?

revengegirl - - Off Topic

Quote from gusv: “Quote from revengegirl: “i don't like the taste of alcohol. ” I like a lot the taste of alcohol ... But I'm allergic to it- could not stop drinking if I drank the first one. So I wound up throwing up and passing out with a big hangover all the time I picked up a drink of alcohol ... Thus, I had to stop drinking over 22 years ago ... ” I think that alcohol is overrated imo. I don't get the popularity of it but hey we all got different preferences.