Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moving rocket problems

AKA2 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Same here (1,222,843 - Egypt) - It's working fine at the other server I play. It keeps trying to move like an airplane, but it doesn't even begin to move at all. Haven't tried to fire it, though, so I can't say anything about that.

• Today it is working well, I'm now able to produce it, though I don't know for sure if it's because you actually fixed it, or if somehow the construction of an industrial complex helped. Anyway, thank you a lot!

• Bug on arrival's time

Here I am again. Server: 1,222,843 The bug this time is on the arrival's time of my troops while I'm attacking. imageshack.com/a/img911/6651/gIGgm6.png imageshack.com/a/img910/9487/V2WQb9.png As you can notice from these two images (link right above), I sent an attack (unit's code is AS 26) from Diyarbarkar to Kars, and it said the attack would take 8h and 41 min to arrive. Then, I clicked on another troop (infantry - code AS 24) and ordered it to attack the same location. As it was supposed to …

• Bug on Comandos' production

Quote from Zarathustra: “Thanks for reporting, I created a ticket and we will work on it soon. Can you report back when you are able to produce commandos again? ” Sure, I'll let you know. Thanks

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Quote from AKA2: “Furthermore, I'd like to ask: should I report this only directly from the server, or it's better to always bring the issue to the forum? ” Both is best but if you only want to do one, use the forum. ” Thank you, I was worried it could mess up the fixing, as 2 developers would be working on it at the same time... Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “That happens to me sometimes. I just refresh the game and its fine again. ” Nope, I've tried refreshing and l…

Server 1,220,863 Recently I've moved my capital from Madri to Milan, but even with all the needed buildings and resources, I haven't been able to produce any "Comandos" there. Here's a couple of pics so you can see what I see: imageshack.com/a/img908/1889/Xlgxpo.png imageshack.com/a/img908/1104/40Kq5U.png Furthermore, I'd like to ask: should I report this only directly from the server, or it's better to always bring the issue to the forum?

• Missing game?

The same is happening here, slightly different though: The page with my games works properly, but the right side was supposed to have my lvl/military rank (if i'm not mistaken), but it doesn't. Yet, I tried to enter the games, but the same error keeps showing up: 502 Bad Gateway nginx I suppose it's a server issue...