Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trust

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Imagine expecting a site not to track you in 2020 lol. Evil Bytro is selling all our info to the Chinese!

• The dude also brought up a dead thread just to say the idea sucks lmao. 200 IQ xD

• Favorite War Movie

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Has anyone seen Greyhound? The trailer looked awesome. ” Dude, what?? u r back. Yes I have seen it. The real movie is not as good as the trailer but generally good. No spoilers. ” I come and go. Yeah it wasn't what I expected but still a good movie. I don't think a lot of people would like it but for the people on this forum? Probably well worth the watch.

• Favorite War Movie

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Has anyone seen Greyhound? The trailer looked awesome.

• Deceptive units

Quasi-duck - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Yes, it will be annoying and sometimes hard to finish it ” My problem was more a spam of these units. Say someone has 50 units and builds 10 of these units. That is 1/5 of their army that they can trick the enemy into is believing in a certain location. In reality it was only a few units (I can't remember, but at max it was enough to trick the Germans that they were landing at Calais (mind you, this is the Americans combined with the *entire* British empire, which inclu…

• Deceptive units

Yeah this seems like a great idea, though it would also have to be taken into account that it should not be easy to spam build this unit. Would be very annoying otherwise.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from freezy: “Funny thing is that we thought about this as well and maybe we have something like that in the future. ” I would recommend some special skins and unit for that ” Not really worth the development time imo, this would just slow the release date considerably and cost Bytro a pretty penny as well.

• Sounds pretty great to me.

• Favourite Drink?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Damn haha what an absolute madman. I can finish 700ml of vodka but I certainly won't remember much of it past the 3/4 mark lol. I would never dream of drinking 2 litres. On a different note, I'm quite enojoying this red haired slut I made myself. Quite tasty! I'll definitely be having a measure of peach schanpps solo after it as well, never drank it before this red haired slut and it's mixed in that.

• How to change your Forum name?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Yeah try messaging a moderator or other member of staff, best way to find them is to go down the list of online users. It will be someone with a coloured name.

• Lol what a pro. Another one I've seen is people putting militia into big units that would normally be quite good but get slowed down to 15 km/h. I don't know why they do it, just drag out an already long game.

• New Units

Yeah I imagine it would be much more useful on the world map, but I rarely play that map so it is not too useful otherwise. For instance my last match was on 50 player American map, not much good unless you're Cuba or one of the states in South America lol.

• Favourite Drink?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from Butterbear: “I got 2 liter of Smirnoff for $45 USD ” Damn sounds like a good deal.How quickly would you drink that much vodka?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from TylerFire23: “well two: barracks spam ” Don't see whats good about it but I did it before. ” It's only good if you have 2 days to make militia, preferably 3-4 days to move them defensive lines lmao. Makiny militia is last ditch imo.

• New Mechanics

Quote from Hanz Gunther: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Arty should be really strong against tanks in my opinion. ” Have you played War Thunder, rank 1 German SP arty 150 mm sIG 33 B Sfl with HEAT rounds one shots rank 4 tanks even through frontal armour. And many other similar cases for other nations ” The 1st rabk German SPAA in this game is the Bison, it does not even exist in WT. Yet in this it kills the T29 from ~70km. Your point is only information taken from another video game that is famous fo…

• To me, it had potential. It just did not meet that potential.

• Favourite Drink?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Got a 350ml bottle of Gordon's Gin for 5 euro 20 cent, RRP was 13 euro. Anyone else get any good deals lately?

• Quote from Hanz Gunther: “. You happy now? ” Yes. Quote from Hanz Gunther: “I was showing pictures as size comparison between the two vehicles, as to make a point about the damage dealt by Panzer II being ridiculous with its tiny 20 mm ” Game pictures are puerly for entertainment, they mean nothing in game, it leads to imbalances in the game. That is why unit stats don't match up to their pictures.

• Quote from TylerFire23: “i mean i thought it would be you vs ai in historcal scenaios like midway or leningrad ” No only if you make it a private match and don't tell anyone the password. Otherwise people can join, which is much better. The AI is crap (look up AI rocket spam for an example lol).

• Quote from Hanz Gunther: “Same, got mad after two games where I got nuked by goldies who ruined my K/D and province stats ” If you ever see a gold player just dump your army out in the middle of the ocean and quit. I don't bother playing with gold players but I enjoy mkaing them waste their money. If you see one follow these simple steps: 1. Sigh 2. Send you army into the middle of the ocean 3. Archive the game 4: Join a new game